corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help!!!- whats wrong wiv my car?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help!!!- whats wrong wiv my car?
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
5th Jul 03 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the other day my car suddenly started spirting out liquid from the bonnet and steam coming off. The liquid was the radiator coolant and was coming from a hole in the upper hose connecting the radiator to the bonnet. I went to vauxhall got this replaced and all was fine for a couple of days. Now its doing exactly the same, smoke coming off, but with very little liquid dripping down rather than spurting out. It is definelty not comign from the same place, it appears to be coming from the back of the engine near the coolant resevoir. Anybody help me? I'm gettin a bit pissed off with me car fucking up all the time.

koolkorsa

5th Jul 03 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody?
BabyBlade

5th Jul 03 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe theres a crack in the pipe coming from the resevoir? or just a pipe at the rear of the engine? you will not notice a cracked pipe when cold, its only when the pipes are real hot that they start to leak, but of course u cant touch them then!
koolkorsa

5th Jul 03 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmmmm looks like i'll av to take it down vauxhall again. its such a fcuking pain in the arse, its like my second home down there.
Black Corsa SRi

5th Jul 03 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had exactly te same problem! It was the pipe coming from the reservoir to the bottom of the engine block! I wouldnt worry too much the pipe only cost me £7.50 from vaux, plus couple of hours labour if u not gonna fit it yourself, cause the reservoir etc has to come out to fit it!
koolkorsa

5th Jul 03 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer thats expensive tho aint it! they charge bloody 50quid an hour labour.

New Poll