corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Who was cruising round Skeggy on saturday night?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who was cruising round Skeggy on saturday night?
Gary GSi

User status: Offline
30th Jun 03 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went to Skeg Saturday night and saw about 5 modded Corsas. Anyone off here?
Paul H

3rd Sep 03 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello m8 i'm sure iv'e seen you cruising round lincoln..
Gary GSi

4th Sep 03 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah you probably have. Not in the past month though. My engine is poorly and i have been deciding what to do. Spend £500+ fixing it or put a 2.0L 16V in. Decided on the valver. Buying a Calibra off a mate for £750 on Sunday.
Paul H

5th Sep 03 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it was about a month and a half ago near morrisons i was going the other way.yours should be a beast with a 2.0 in it.is it a red top?
Gary GSi

9th Sep 03 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah. Its out of an early Calibra,i ended up only paying £650 for the whole car. Got a coscast head. I have bought some stuff for it already,FSE power boost valve,viper induction kit, magnecor leads and NGK racing plugs. Gonna get it set up on a rolling road and chipped when its up and running.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Who was cruising round Skeggy on saturday night? 23 database queries in 0.0101790 seconds