corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What can i do? Please help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What can i do? Please help
Dean_H

User status: Offline
29th Jun 03 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My tax runs out at the end of this month and for the last 2 days ive been trying to find my insurance. As the insurance is under my fathers name i thought he had the insurance cetificate but he said he gave it to me which is bolox
Anyway to renew your tax you need your insurance certificate and i cant find it. Ive tried phoning Liverpool victoria to send my insurance to my email account so i can print it out and take it to the post office but LV are closed on sunday and ive phoned the DVLA to see what i can do but their closed on the sunday aswell!!!

What can i do boys? Can i put a sign up on my car saying TAX in the post or summing or do i need to park the car offroad when the tax runs out and while the tax has run out does this mean i have no insurance???

Thanks for your help
L33 LEG
Banned

29th Jun 03 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or maybe u shud had thote of this weeks b4 ur tax runs out, not just a few days before!

LEG
Dean_H

29th Jun 03 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea i knew it was gonna run out but i thought my father had the certificate so i wasnt worried
L33 LEG
Banned

29th Jun 03 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the certificate must be sumwer in ur house, im always loosing my documents but i always end up finding em! so just keep looking, but if u dnt find em just ring up LV on monday then ask them wot to do. and if ur tax has already run it is best not to drive ur car and park it on ur drive if possible!

LEG

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What can i do? Please help 22 database queries in 0.0086739 seconds