corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » alloys

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alloys
corsa_chick627

User status: Offline
   27th Jun 03 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya peeps

sumone has offered me a set of 16' / 17's alloys. They think they are yoky or something like that for £400 pounds. SLight curbing and may need two new front tires soon. Does anyone no if yoky alloys actually are alloys and maybe have ne pics i've looked on the net but i cant find ne pics! Oh and is this good value or are they tryin to blag me outa money

CHeers for ya help if ya can help me

luv lauren xx

Adam_B

27th Jun 03 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the seller is talkin about yokys they probably just talkin about the tyers - Yokohama.
Gucci

27th Jun 03 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems dear for some wheels that need two new tyres but all depends on make of wheel. I'd wait till some decent wheels come up on this site for the same price or cheaper that don't need tyres! But it's up to you. If ther're 16's it's not worth it.
corsa_chick627

27th Jun 03 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers ya all stars me and alloys aint the dont really go together that well haha but okay cheers for ya help

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » alloys 22 database queries in 0.0088611 seconds