corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fruit machines......

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fruit machines......
CorsaLad

User status: Offline
25th Jun 03 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone ever play these?

any tips and tricks?

James
Ben
Banned

25th Jun 03 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh if it hat a board and u need numbers to get on it hold all 3 keys and press go!

instantly on the board !

i have won alot of money by doin this!

i am not sure it works on all!
Marc

25th Jun 03 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, dont put youre money in it!
Ben
Banned

25th Jun 03 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or take a crow bar to the box!

or u cud diversify from this and rob a bank , or ram raid at local petrol station , there is many ways nowadays
CorsaLad

25th Jun 03 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hold which three keys?
stuyw

25th Jun 03 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he means reel buttons
CorsaLad

25th Jun 03 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the hold buttons? does this trick work on most machines? sounds a bit far fetched?!
MarkM

25th Jun 03 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It does not work...I am sure!
CorsaLad

25th Jun 03 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats wot i thought!
Drew
Banned

25th Jun 03 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use to play them, always use to loose cause i never used the collect button just liked to keep gambling

collect 10? - nah fuck it - go for 15 - LOSE -
Cole

25th Jun 03 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i play fruit machines on a regular basis and do make a good living from it well at the moment anyway as im off work sick i made £900 between last thursday and friday and i made £275 today but i have been playing them for nearly 15 yrs do have picked up a few little tricks along the way but they are a trade secret you can buy these tips but expect to paya lot of money reason being the people that design fruit machines put faults cheats into the program just like computer games really they then sell these on from anything from £100 to even £15000 depending on how many of these machines are being made because the updates for these fruit machines take about 3 months to get around the arcades that have these games. i know quite afew people that make a living from just playing fruit machines one of them says he doesnt ever want to go to work in a proper job but he doesnt need to anyway hes made enough money to drive a tvr tuscan r owns his own house all payed for outright and hes 31 and never worked a day in his life.
CorsaLad

25th Jun 03 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody hell! so theres no way u can let me into one of these secrets. just click the u2u button is there an example of wot these cheats let u do? i mean without going into too much detail...
Cole

25th Jun 03 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok then all fruit machines work on 2 percentages one for the average and one which determains the payout best way is to build the 2nd percentage up and force it to pay out by basically not taking nothing the best game for this was a game called lotto luck or jackpoteers same game just different layouts keep playing the game not taking any wins there is 3 levels on this game if you enter the middle level you need to lose the game but the best thing to do is to take the reelblasts and try to get £1 doesnt effect the game at all doing this but it does increase the 2nd percentage you need to paly for a red feature indicated by red numbers on the left of the lower screen where the reels are to get this you need thre number reel to land on 3,7 or 11 which you will see are red when you have this take reelblasts again and collect £1 you need to get 4 red features turnall 4 down they will come in quick succession normally anything between £10-15 depending on how well the game is playing when you get the 5th red feature paly the game till you get to the cash streak feature in the centre of the board on a red feature this is garaunteed this fetaure should pay you anything from £60- £100 then play the game as you would normally play it you should get at least another 2 jackpots i have doen this process on £14 and took £120+ from this game but i will say that you will stuggle to find any of these games that have not been updated but they have released a jackpoteers 2 now which this process does work but one thing i will say it can cost you alot of money to do this but you will always make a profit

there ya go a tip that really does work
Cole

25th Jun 03 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but the best way to get money out of a fruit machine is to get a bar which cost £500+ which fit up the payout slot in to a hopper not many machines use tubes now and it will empty the hopper for you i also know people that do this but if you get caught you can get done for defrauding her majesty becuase when you play a fruit machine 17% of each credit you put in is tax which a part of goes to the queen
Drew
Banned

25th Jun 03 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just a question - how much do u have to put in, to get some decent returns? 20 - 40? more?
Sooty
Banned

25th Jun 03 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was 9 quid up yesterdaym and called it a day
Cole

25th Jun 03 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have put over £500 into a fruit machine before now on one of my benders but normally it depends on wot game you are playing if its a game called giant gems or pie factory i only ever put about £30 in to take out 50- 75 and that is every time i play it but oi only play it at certain times i know wot to look for so i know its worth playing and that is on the top of the game there is a screen that clocks up cash once this goes over £2 its worth playing there are lots of these games about so i wont be telling people that one but normally around £20-£50 is about right for me nyway
Ben
Banned

25th Jun 03 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it does work if u hold all 3 buttons , otherwise why the fcuk wud i say it!

i know %100 it does on most i play on ,dus it on donkey kong too which is a popular bandit !
Heather

25th Jun 03 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dad learnt me a treat, oncs that have a plastic covering get a lighter melt the plastic a bit get a pin and when u get a bar or a 7 or what ever symbol the jackpot is stick a little pin in

[Edited on 25-06-2003 by Girl_racer]
Ben
Banned

25th Jun 03 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats discreate

all black smoke coming up from back of machine , wunt look dodgy liike.

where is he now , ?????..............................on the inside
Craig W

25th Jun 03 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Typical scouser
Ben
Banned

25th Jun 03 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

. can just imagine that , ur playing on machine next to them , next minute u see all this black smoke and they r puttin pins into it!

wud b funny as fcuk
CorsaLad

25th Jun 03 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we'll know who to blame eh

does anyone know wot the counter on the top right of fruit machines indicates?
Drew
Banned

25th Jun 03 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol - ya just popping another quid in - and bloke next to ya pulls out a blow tourch
CorsaLad

25th Jun 03 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at blowtorch, welders mask aswel!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fruit machines...... 22 database queries in 0.1284969 seconds