corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Standard Rear Spoiler

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Standard Rear Spoiler
dousey

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 03 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it hard removing the standard rear spoiler off my corsa b? It's just when i turn the sub up a bit it rattles like a biatch. I was thinking of replacing it with a e-tech roof spoiler.
Icy

23rd Jun 03 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a standard one id say no probs
as they'd jus be taped and bolted up

aftermarker gsi spoilers r most likely to be bonded on which would be harder to take off.
Makarus

23rd Jun 03 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well if it rattles then it suggests to me that it is held in place using fixings of some kind like bolts.

Shouldnt be too difficult to take off but will need the holes filling and the boot resraying. Anyway, I would put money on it not being the spopiler but actually being the boot thats rattling as it does in mine. Try tightening all fixings regarding the spoiler.
dousey

23rd Jun 03 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys

New Poll