corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How do you convert an XVID film into a dvd?!?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do you convert an XVID film into a dvd?!?
Recaro1

User status: Offline
   21st Jun 03 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've tried using guides from vcdhelp.com, bu I'm still having problems.

I'm sure I've got to strip the film of audio and video. Then use something to put them together and then burn them.

But what programs do I use? Is there a program that coverts a film to a video_ts format so i can use nero to burn it.

I tried using tmpgec but it just dont like my films and seems to stop half way through. But even when I have converted it (only once or twice), its still in mpeg and cant be burnt straight to the dvd.

Oh, this is for back ups of my original dvds .

How do you burn your films???
WaNtEd_CoRsA

21st Jun 03 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://clik.to/divx2dvdr

should help mate

do ya trade dvdr's matey???
DJGoMatt

21st Jun 03 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have an avi movie and media player says it needs the xvid codec to play it! i cant find it, im totally stuck, any ideas or programs to play it with? i have divx but that needs another codec too. help much appreciated
Recaro1

21st Jun 03 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to the homepage of kazaalite. It has the latest codecs on there. Should be one that will work. not sure of the homepage address.

No I dont trade dvdr's, I just want them for myself.
DJGoMatt

22nd Jun 03 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers, you're a star
golfr
Banned

22nd Jun 03 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Typically you'll need to convert the video to dvd spec mpeg2, and the audio to an AC3 2.0 stream, them multiplex them together, and if you then want just a simple dvd that plays then use nero to burn it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How do you convert an XVID film into a dvd?!? 22 database queries in 0.0109549 seconds