corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ice guru's is this possible.........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ice guru's is this possible.........
kenyon

User status: Offline
16th Jun 03 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just got a new h/u! at the mo i have fitted pioneer 13" in the back standard speaker pods and 13" jbl's in the front! sounds good upto a certain volume!
wot i want to do is amplify the set of speakers in the back along with some 6x9s(not fitted yet) and a sub! then i want to put the power that is running into the back speakers into the front! therfore having the power from the back in the front aswell(doubling the power without amplifying them). i know i need a four channel amp 1channel 4 the 6x9s, 1 for the 2ways in the back, and 2 for the sub! then can i put the power from the headfunit that would have gone to the back in the front aswell?? has anyone done it and is it possible?????

many thanx kenyon
Richie

16th Jun 03 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you cant connect the front and rear channels to the same speakers.
DIGGIDY

17th Jun 03 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a complete waste of time and money....

all you need is a 4 channel amp a set of components for the front and a sub... nothing more, nothing less...

that will sound spot on if you get some reasonable kit.
SteveW

17th Jun 03 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^^

True true,

people always think if you put more speakers in then it will sound better. This is WRONG

As said above, you only need a set of components up front and a sub in the rear. Dynamat the car and your done.

BUT in answer to your question, NO i dont think its possible to do that. Plus you would need a monster 4chn amp to run all that properly

Steve
kenyon

17th Jun 03 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanx alot guys! advice taken on board! so wots the best set of components to get and wot size is recommended??
Richie

18th Jun 03 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Infinity 655cs.
SteveW

18th Jun 03 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate, you should never say what the "best" components.

Some say infinity
some say Audio Bahn
others say Boston

I say JL Audio XR's

Its all down to how much lolly you have to spare.

Also the easyiest size is 13cm / 5.25" but you can get the adaptor plates for 6.5"
Steve

[Edited on 18-06-2003 by snowy]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ice guru's is this possible......... 23 database queries in 0.0093491 seconds