corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Blackwood WTF !!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Blackwood WTF !!!!!!
Sporty

User status: Offline
16th Jun 03 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was in blackwood for the first time in ages on saturday & within two laps the F U C K I N pigs had pulled me n tryed to give me a massive fine n inpound me motor ???
woss goin on ? i wasnt drivin wreckless wasnt speedin just crusin.
i gave the copper a good old piece of my mind (politely of course) of how i felt it was harrasment & an infringement of my human rights and he left me off with a caution.
DanielJ

17th Jun 03 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

blackwood is killd now due 2 police, i believe tredegar is the way 4ward gd turnout the past few weeks jus dun cum ova on a sat
drunkenfool

17th Jun 03 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what reason did he give for stopping you? I dont see why the police cant be reasonable about cruising, Have someone there to keep an eye out for racing and stuff, and just let us get on with it. ggrrrrrr
Sporty

18th Jun 03 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He just said that i was anoying people. (i was stuck in traffic by the lights at the time i got pulled.) he also said cruising wuz now against the law. should have asked him about the police cruising up n down blackwood
kev_corsa

18th Jun 03 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get all u asses dwn to newport on a friday or saturday
Bonzai

19th Jun 03 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you should of asked him how the law defines cruising and if it was a crime to drive along high streets in modified cars
Sporty

20th Jun 03 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will have my car back tonight so Newport is looking good.
if you see a red sport on 15" MoMo arrows lowered 40 growling round newport give me a toot......
drunkenfool

20th Jun 03 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there something going on in newport every friday and saturday? i might have to make an appearance one day! I got my last A level exam 2day, how fucked am i gonna be this weekend...
Sporty

20th Jun 03 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went on a 4 week drinking binge after my A's had finished.... took me a while to sober up
kev_corsa

20th Jun 03 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sporty, was u in blackwood tonnight mate? in asda carpark?
supacook2k

23rd Jun 03 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was an article about blackwood in the s.w. argus last week and it said that if the cops c u lapping between the roundabouts more than twice then u'll get a caution. if they catch u again then they will take your car off u and it will cost u 140 big ones to get it back. pretty sick if u ask me. i'm always up blackwood but haven't got stopped yet. probably cos i'm aways hanging down asda car park! best bet is to go down town in the riverside car park on a friday/saturday! some quality motors down there! any of u go down there?
Sporty

23rd Jun 03 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope wasnt me kev, i was in swansea this weekend
kev_corsa

23rd Jun 03 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i go down there sometimes supacook, give us a shout if ur goin down, meet u down there sometime.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Blackwood WTF !!!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0138600 seconds