corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » People near Nottingham

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People near Nottingham
leni

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 03 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and Rob will be at Nottingham this weekend and we are looking for a travel lodge to stay at! A few years ago I stayed at a travel lodge not too far from the M1. It had an outside swimming pool! Does anyone know which it is? or any other decent lodge at about £50 a night

leni
leni

3rd Jun 03 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Makarus

3rd Jun 03 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm, I think the one you are talking of is just off the M1. I cant remember the name of it but as you come off the M1 head towards the town centre down the A610, you will see it on your left it has a pub there with an outside play area too. You cant miss it.

Dunno if its a Trvel Lodge though, cant think of the other name.
CraigyG

3rd Jun 03 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it the 1 in chillwall !!! they is a nice lodge near me house The Bowman Lodge dunno how much it is tho !!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » People near Nottingham 22 database queries in 0.0056448 seconds