corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car broken into - Anoyed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car broken into - Anoyed
Jatinder

User status: Offline
1st Jun 03 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well got back yesterday from picking and engine up from bens in south wales, while my car was round my cousins house waiting for the engine to be fitted in, Early this morning my cousin phones up tp say that hes got bad news, my cars been broken into.. They had cut the rear screen rubber out, taken out the glass ripped my tweeters and crosovers out, ripped my amp, CD changer (complete with * CD'S) and my clear rear clusters ripped them out and broke them but still took them, im soo gutted the car looks a state Im so fed up the police said they couldnt do anything either

[edited title]

[Edited on 01-06-2003 by Adam]
Steve
Premium Member

1st Jun 03 at 15:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adam gtf with ur editing
PaulW

1st Jun 03 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jatinder
the police said they couldnt do anything either

why does that NOT suprise me!! cops r fcukin hopeless, yet its ok for them to harass us for havin a modded car, but when it comes to helping us out, they aint bothered!
gutted m8, just hope u manage to find the pricks who did it then smash there heads in! really is shitty!
MarkM

1st Jun 03 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Claim on the insurance simple as...oh and dont forget those Golf clubs which were in the boot!!
Adam

1st Jun 03 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sport16v
Claim on the insurance simple as...oh and dont forget those Golf clubs which were in the boot!!

Great idea, get everyones insurance higher, I'm sure you will be the first to complain about insurance costs. This is mainly due to people making false claims for injuries etc
MarkM

1st Jun 03 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shut it...u would do the same in his position besides he needs to reap back the money fopr the ICE etc!!

Fear

1st Jun 03 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting your car broken into has got to be one of the most annoying things ever, when mine was broken into they smashed the passenger window but only after they had tried to prise the door open and so not only was the window smashed the door was buckled and fcuked!!! And they just ripped the HU out and ripped all the wires clean out of the back of the HU so it was worthless anyway!!!!

Adam

1st Jun 03 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

then claim for the ice, I've had 2 crashes and no claimed injuries for either even tho i had mild wiplsh
Marc

1st Jun 03 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear that m8, my brothers car got broken in2 abt 5 years ago, they were after his speakers but when they lifted em out they found a kenwood sub and amp. A week later his head unit was stolen, Hes never had a stereo since.

[Edited on 01-06-2003 by 16vmarc]
Tim
Site Administrator

1st Jun 03 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most car cover includes in car electronics cover so why would they need to do a false claim?

If it wasn't insured for it's full value then why should the insurance pay...
Jatinder

1st Jun 03 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the car was covered for ice and everthing else but its not worth it as my premiums will go up i just want to get the think back on the road and sell it ive had enough
Jatinder

2nd Jun 03 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just realisied they left there knif in the car hopefully somebody can get some finger prints, alsoi they cut my boot carpet anf have cut my interior up fpr no reason why, i understand taking the stuff but why all the other vandalism, i cant even report this to my insurance company coz ill lose my no claims, has anyone actually had the police find who nicked stuff out there car
sxi16vjoe

2nd Jun 03 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope there useless fuckers.
1st time they cam round 6hours later.

2nd time, they cam round 5 days later. got there and sed oh we cant take finger prints if it was that long ago.

no shit sherlock
leeshez

3rd Jun 03 at 05:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had my nova broke into about 4 years ago whipped my kenwood 6x9,s and dummped the shelf at the back of my house. They smashed the quarter pannel window wound down the passenger window climbed in feet marks allover the place. The police came up later that morning opened car door and said can,t get finger prints of plastic and the foot prints could be anyones shut car door and drove of in there audi A4 estate t******s. What a waste of space they were Lee
Jatinder

3rd Jun 03 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im hoping they might find somthing with the finger prints but I doubt it I had to take it down the police station my self, and i had to wait an hour to see somebody to give it to!!!!
big_julian

3rd Jun 03 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how is it when we get our cars broke into, thery are never there???? its so ghey, i wanna catch the biatches just ONCE Lol.
3CorsaMeal

3rd Jun 03 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unlucky m8, thats so harsh and i hate hearing things like that, really bugs me

[Edited on 03-06-2003 by 3CorsaMeal]
leeshez

3rd Jun 03 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now speeding or parkin they are on your case.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car broken into - Anoyed 22 database queries in 0.0118852 seconds