corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ive just been offered a job at Alton Towers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ive just been offered a job at Alton Towers
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st May 03 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

woohoo, working in the new hotel splash landings - doing a bit of everything that goes really. Best of all the uniform is a hawaiian shirt; 3/4 length shorts; sunnies and trainers/sandals. to go with the carribean theme.
Pay is £4.25 an hour and around 50 hours a week.
but dont know if Im gonna take it cause the pub I used to work at is offering more money an hour....... but Towers could be more fun arrrgh

[Edited on 31-05-2003 by LiVe LeE]
James

31st May 03 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like fun but if ur gunna b doin 50 hours a week i think u should go for somewhere with better pay, just my 2ps worth
RichR
Premium Member

31st May 03 at 16:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but u earn holiday pay as well. a mate of mine worked there for 20 weeks last year and earned 5 weeks hols. they carried on paying him after he left as well, when he went to uni, plus other fringe benefits. free entry to liquid in Stoke. Discounts, free tickets etc. so u get quite a few fringe benefits
DanielJ

31st May 03 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do it
RichR
Premium Member

31st May 03 at 16:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dunno, the pubs fun in another way as well. and Ive also been offered a job as a sailing/windsurfing instructor...... most fun of the lot but only paid for 6 hours a day, but u end up working nearly 10. Also been offered a job at my old bosses restaurant; running the place basically 3/4 nights a week..
too many offers dont knwo what to go for.

thing about the pub is, its a 30 second walk so no travelling costs. Towers is 5 mins away. the restaurant is 15 and sailing is 20
Phil321

31st May 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pub. more chance of gettin pissed whilst at work. plus, working in that water place will mean responsibility if something goes wrong. plus, why do you want to work 50hrs/week in summer?????????
RichR
Premium Member

31st May 03 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need the cash, only 5 days a week, incl. 1 weekend day. and im going on hols twice. Im also not working as a lifeguard etc. not working the pool, working the bar, shops, games arcade etc etc, the peripherals of the hotel
stubbsy

31st May 03 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go for it mate and sell me cheap, very cheap tickets, also means lots of money for your car doing 50hrs a week
RichR
Premium Member

31st May 03 at 16:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but I'll earn more at the pub...... + tips. etc....
stubbsy

31st May 03 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

work at the pub then, then get clare a job there, kick the boss out n run it yourselvs n earn more money

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ive just been offered a job at Alton Towers 22 database queries in 0.0115139 seconds