corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Headlight protectors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Headlight protectors
MikeH

User status: Offline
29th May 03 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've gone and bought some corsa headlight protectors off ebay because they looked good with a carbon fibre effect.

They arrived today and they don't have a carbon fibre effect but just clear with 2 horizontal black lines... and they don't seem to cover the whole headlight properly....

Does anyone know how well these are supposed to fit over the headlights? Is there supposed to be and gaops round the edges?

If this is what they are like they are naff and i'm sorry i bought them.... and of couse they aren't carbon fibre effect as described...
flipmo

29th May 03 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are suppsoed to cover the whole light and they bolt on under the bonnet too so they cant be stolen eassily..
Kris TD

29th May 03 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes they have gaps round the edges.
MikeH

29th May 03 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone wanna buy some headlight protectors?
Greasemonkey

29th May 03 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i might i had a stone fly through the headlight on my GSI and dont fancy paying £45 for a second hand head light again u2u me if ya serious
leeshez

30th May 03 at 05:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These are carbon fibre light protecters.

Lee

New Poll