corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » MFD

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MFD
OFcorsa

User status: Offline
29th May 03 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have put in 2 blue 5500mcd LED's and i have blown one of them. i did this before but i think it was with a 3000mcd LED suggesed problems anyone?
DIGGIDY

29th May 03 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saying you put in 2 blue 5500mcd LED's doesn't tell us much of what your even trying to do...???

how about a little info....
OFcorsa

29th May 03 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kay, i have a corsa b and the mfd when opened up originally had 2 bulbs in osram holders, i have removed them and put in 2 leds in place of them. one keeps burning out. both leds have resistors and osram holders.
DIGGIDY

29th May 03 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what resistors are you running with them?? my not be at the correct rating?? it doesn't take much to blow a LED considering they usally run around 1.8volts...

may be worth getting a multimeter on the job... see how much current(volts) the original light were pulling... this will help you match the correct resistor for the job.

would help if i knew the volt rating of the LED's too...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » MFD 23 database queries in 0.0117130 seconds