corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » IM FAMOUS *now with girls squabbling*

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author IM FAMOUS *now with girls squabbling*
micra_pete
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th May 03 at 08:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have very little mods, will be hitting 115bhp in a few months, and my car will be stripped and will weigh about as much as a bag of crisps, all im im saying is not all micra's are poo, most are mine is not, and believe me mate, you would not piss on me from a great height, whats different about a micra from a corsa?
Cybermonkey

30th May 03 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A corsa looks good, has a better interior and engine, and larger availability for aftermarket gear.

So what have you done to your 1.3 micra engine to boost it from 75bhp standard and a 0-60 time of 12 seconds?

Dave
micra_pete
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 09:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4-2-1 manifold, de-cat, cat back system, and a shitty k & n, waiting to be fitted though is ported / polished inlet, new well designed induction system, new injectors larger throttle body, and an apexi s-afc and mapping...... and maybe nitrous but not sure about that yet, but if you knew anything about engines bud you'd know that the micra has a better engine is very well designed, and responds very well to tuning, which is why they are very successful in motorsport and are a popular car to tune up in japan. and if your willing to get it imported there is more than enough aftermarket gear for the micra, its just the shit image it has over here.
Cybermonkey

30th May 03 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL! that dont sound like very little mods to me. Thats some serious engine work going on there. And the micra engine is NOT better than the C/X16XE vauxhall engine. This was one of the best engines vauxhall ever made, and during testing, it peaked at about 150bhp standard, as well as high torque figures to boot. They restricted the engine by means of a complicated inlet manifold to reduce power, just because they didnt want the engine to over-shadow their flagship 20XE engine from the Astra GTE, Calibra and Cavalier GSi. So no, the micra engine is NOT better in design, its just economical.

Dave
micra_pete
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 09:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4-2-1 manifold, de-cat, cat back system, and a shitty k & n, is not serious mods......... you obviously have just got it into your head the micra is a shit car with shit everything and are too idioting and narrow minded to realise its not.
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 09:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now now ladies settle down we're all supposed to be friends on these boards
Cybermonkey

30th May 03 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you like it, then i am happy for you

[Edited on 30-05-2003 by Cybermonkey24]
Steve
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 09:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS A FUCKING MICRA
vibrio
Banned

30th May 03 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
4-2-1 manifold, de-cat, cat back system, and a shitty k & n, waiting to be fitted though is ported / polished inlet, new well designed induction system, new injectors larger throttle body, and an apexi s-afc and mapping...... and maybe nitrous but not sure about that yet, but if you knew anything about engines bud you'd know that the micra has a better engine is very well designed, and responds very well to tuning, which is why they are very successful in motorsport and are a popular car to tune up in japan. and if your willing to get it imported there is more than enough aftermarket gear for the micra, its just the shit image it has over here.

I doubt you'll need new injectors. your not going to be developing so much more power that you need to dump such a extra load of petrol in. as for the apexi s-afc. I would either get a UNICHIP or junk the OE ECU and get a stand alone one
Cybermonkey

30th May 03 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve, which is better? Mine or his? And dont say yours, because we al know yours is the best
Steve
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 09:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only motorsport id put a micra into is desctruction derby
Steve
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 09:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yours u fucking twerp
Ditch

30th May 03 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vibrio
Banned

30th May 03 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you seen the micra with a 2.0L engine in it. in last month
Cybermonkey

30th May 03 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve106GTi
The only motorsport id put a micra into is desctruction derby

THATS FUNNY SHIT!!
Cybermonkey

30th May 03 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
you seen the micra with a 2.0L engine in it. in last month

Last month what??
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 09:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he he he can't believe your having an argument of who's car is better, they are both different cars so you cannot have this argument . Plus i have seen footage of a 300bhp micra binning an Evo 6
vibrio
Banned

30th May 03 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CCC i think it was
micra_pete
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 09:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i though that vibrio, but after discussions with people that build rally micra's or some tuning shops new injectors are a must, as the standard ones only flow to about 110bhp, but obviously the fueling will be all over the place with bigger injectors so the s-afc should sort that out, i agree though a daskek or similar would be better but a bit un nessecary at the mo, if bigger mods are done that i would get something like a dastek but will probably get some proper mad jap metal before i need it

steve - proved my point
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 09:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cars and Car Conversions is the Daddy of Car Mags
Steve
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Stoneyginger
he he he can't believe your having an argument of who's car is better, they are both different cars so you cannot have this argument . Plus i have seen footage of a 300bhp micra binning an Evo 6

i saw the bin man binning my household waste this morning, your point is?
Cybermonkey

30th May 03 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
i though that vibrio, but after discussions with people that build rally micra's or some tuning shops new injectors are a must, as the standard ones only flow to about 110bhp, but obviously the fueling will be all over the place with bigger injectors so the s-afc should sort that out, i agree though a daskek or similar would be better but a bit un nessecary at the mo, if bigger mods are done that i would get something like a dastek but will probably get some proper mad jap metal before i need it

steve - proved my point

Make sure you map the chip everytime you add mods.
micra_pete
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 09:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will do mate btw im no saying corsa's are a bad car im just saying neither are micra's, its just a shame they're driven by biddys
Cybermonkey

30th May 03 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is something we have in common, and we have to live with it!
Steve
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 09:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
Steve, which is better? Mine or his? And dont say yours, because we al know yours is the best

I do not dislike corsas, u forget i had one previouslty

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » IM FAMOUS *now with girls squabbling* 22 database queries in 0.1917310 seconds