corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » BUGGER! league alloys,ive snapped my nut attachment!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BUGGER! league alloys,ive snapped my nut attachment!
BUCKETHEAD

User status: Offline
28th May 03 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got these alloys today and they have a special socket for tightening up the bolts as the bolt channel ,if you like,is that narrow on the wheel that a regular socket is too big for the wheel bolts. anyway ive snapped the attachment which means i cant take the wheels oof or on again ,anyone done this or got a spare one or knows what to do,im stuck! cheers in advance! cant find leagues website or anythin

New Poll