corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone got the original (not a rmx) of 'Junglist' (on congo natty recordings) please?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone got the original (not a rmx) of 'Junglist' (on congo natty recordings) please?
Tim
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
25th May 03 at 22:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lemme know
Wolfy

26th May 03 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can get it.
give me a min to rattle through some mIRC servers kazaa and some mates ftp servers.

[Edited on 26-05-2003 by Corsa1zero]
Wolfy

26th May 03 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im d/l 4 of the same track of 4 servers just to make sure its the right one.

how should i upload it to you?
Tim
Site Administrator

26th May 03 at 00:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I downloaded one mix that said original but I used to have it on vinyl and it's definitely not the right one... um, either send on msn or gimme a shout and i'll give you ftp details...
Wolfy

26th May 03 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

msn messengers best bet.
Tim
Site Administrator

26th May 03 at 00:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look in my profile

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone got the original (not a rmx) of 'Junglist' (on congo natty recordings) please? 22 database queries in 0.0114882 seconds