corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » neon footwells help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author neon footwells help
westsidecorsa

User status: Offline
23rd May 03 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am trying to wire my neon footwell lights to the interior light so when the doors are open they come on, and go off when the doorsare closed. hOW do i do this? shall i just bi wire them from the interior light? thanks
Fear

23rd May 03 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just follow the interior light as far as you can to the footwells then just wire into that wire, thats what i was gonna do but decided on putting them on a switch running off the battery so i can have them on whenever i want!!!!
westsidecorsa

23rd May 03 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just finished it, wired them tothe interior light, worked fine, thanks

New Poll