corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » i.c.e

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i.c.e
wassup2002

User status: Offline
22nd May 03 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jeeze man theres so many to choose from, all different bits etc,

what have all u lads got in your cars?
Sir_Mixalot

22nd May 03 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just 6.5" in the front and 6x9s in the back.

what i think really makes a good ice install is stuff that is custom done, i.e. tft screens in the dash, ps2/xbox installs, additional lights, etc, etc.
MIDZ_CORSA

22nd May 03 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JL 12w3 D4 powered by a 2channel alpine amp. its alrite not brilliant, want a louder set up hehehe
wassup2002

23rd May 03 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah cool. just looking at all the stuff, i know what watts mean but what are all the other little abbreviations and numbers? so whatsa good wattage for:

13cm door speakers
6x9 speakers
sub
is it better witha single channel or 2 way amp? and what sort of power are we looking at from them.

i want mine to be loud , but no ridicuosly loud just louder than all the other boy racers round here in there fiat uno's hahaha

back to car hunting

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » i.c.e 23 database queries in 0.0096111 seconds