corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » funniest mods quote in the world ever

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author funniest mods quote in the world ever
CorsaKitten

User status: Offline
16th May 03 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've got my insurance with the student company Endsleigh,who were really cheap when I got my '96 1.4 16v sport in january. however, when telling them i'm adding alloys, lowering by 60mm and putting on an induction kit, how much do they want??? come on, guess...no? ok, £530

I laughed in her face and said go back and check it with the underwriters, cos when i called a month ago and said I was lowering by 40mm they said £130, which was bad enough I thought, but it appears an extra 20mm will cost me £400, LMFAO.

Bit of a dilemma cos im not willing to pay out that extreme amount, but i don't want to wait till january when i renew it with someone else to put the mods on. ARGGGGGGGG
MarkM

16th May 03 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scrap the induction kit as it will be classed as an engine mod and will up the price a lot!!!

Steve
Premium Member

16th May 03 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just drive with out declaring nething, i declared nothing on my old corsa and it was heavily modded
CorsaKitten

16th May 03 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they said the induction kit made no increase to the price, which also sounds stupid
Phil321

16th May 03 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't declare the induction kit as sport16v said. Declare the others though as they'll use anything they can to wriggle out of paying. If anything happens though, you take take an induction kit off in 10mins!
CorsaKitten

16th May 03 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve106GTi
just drive with out declaring nething, i declared nothing on my old corsa and it was heavily modded

but if i have a claim to make, and they find out, I'll not be covered will i???
Marc

16th May 03 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just dont tell em.
Jamie

16th May 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you dont insure modifications and you result in having to claim (or someone makes a claim against you) your insurance will be invalid and you may face prosecution.
Marc

True, u wont be covered. but theyll only kno if they get sum1 out to inspect ur car which i think is rare.
MarkM

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaKitten
quote:
Originally posted by Steve106GTi

but if i have a claim to make, and they find out, I'll not be covered will i???

No dont listen to him hes a tool!!

CorsaKitten

16th May 03 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a bugger, I finally get the cash to get this stuff and I can't put it on until this insurance runs out and I can change to a semi-decent mods insurer
cruel world!!!!!!!!!
L33 LEG
Banned

16th May 03 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i was you corsakitten i wudnt tell em bout the mods. i had alloys, lowered and exhaust on my corsa wivout telling em, i wrote it off and of course had to claim for it, i took the alloys off but after they inspected the car the didnt mention the exhaust or lowering kit!

so its not really worth telling em.

LEG
bobothebear

16th May 03 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with Endsleigh as well and they didnt add anything for my mods.(Exhaust,Induction kit and bodykit)
But with there online thing I added all the mods that you possibly could and it didnt once alter my premium one bit.
Dav

16th May 03 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaKitten
they said the induction kit made no increase to the price, which also sounds stupid
CIS told me the same when I declaired my induction kit.
At the same time I declaired 16" alloys, 60mm lowering kit and Sony/Infinity ICE and they said it was all fine and not change my premium, which is good coz my insurance is already about £700 with them anyway!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » funniest mods quote in the world ever 22 database queries in 0.0109172 seconds