corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can we…

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can we…
pagey

User status: Offline
   6th May 22 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try and get this forum back up and running, I bet there are a load of us that still have these cars in storage or in a garage somewhere. I know mine hasn’t been motd for about 6 years but has had an oil and filter every year. Would be great to hear who is still about and arrange a few meets etc… try and bring it back! Just spoke to a mate of mine who has a G40 been off road for 11 years and said forums are dead these days. We need to bring it back - or is it just wishful thinking? Comments, pics etc.. welcome.
pagey

6th May 22 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope there’s not loads of tumbleweed

[Edited on 06-05-2022 by pagey]
Sam
Premium Member

6th May 22 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=672227
Ian
Site Administrator

7th May 22 at 08:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

25th May 22 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad to hear you’ve still got yours, there’s a few of us still about and lurking.

Met up with M Sutton the other week who’s got a corsa C now, I know there’s a few more members that have their cars stored away too. Like you say would be really good to meet up and catch up with people

https://ibb.co/sRHqG6c

[Edited on 25-05-2022 by Danny W]

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
VegasPhil
Premium Member

18th Jul 22 at 21:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pvs club stand needed 😂

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
3CorsaMeal

30th Aug 22 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've still got my 1995 VW Corrado VR6.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can we… 23 database queries in 0.4439821 seconds