corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whos had covid?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whos had covid?
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Oct 21 at 19:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SetH

14th Oct 21 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, and I only know one person that has had it and this includes friends, family, dozens of ROID heads at the gym and several dozen professional contacts both in the UK and overseas.
SetH

14th Oct 21 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also I don't know anyone that has died from it and that includes friend of a friend of a friend of a friend etc etc.....
BarnshaW

18th Oct 21 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

loads of people have had it at work, someone died from it here after a few weeks in hosptial during the peak

my little nephew just got it and tested positive for it over the weekend. Still kicking about and schools are the super spreaders it seems.
Steve
Premium Member

18th Oct 21 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah loads in schools, i had it about a month ago
SetH

18th Oct 21 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
yeah loads in schools, i had it about a month ago

did you have BUM COVID?
DaveyLC

28th Oct 21 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We've managed to avoid it as a family (I assume we have anyway) but I know loads of people who've had it.

The bizarre thing is how it can absolutely decimate one person and barely touch somebody else.
pow
Premium Member

11th Nov 21 at 08:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah tested positive the day after the kids piled out for school last Christmas so I spent 10 days over Christmas at home on my own quite ill. But it was okay, because Boris told us schools were safe.

I still have quite a lot of anxiety over it all, feel every time I mix with anyone I'm putting them at risk.
DaveyLC

12th Nov 21 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Yeah tested positive the day after the kids piled out for school last Christmas so I spent 10 days over Christmas at home on my own quite ill. But it was okay, because Boris told us schools were safe.

I was worried that you were dead, I tried to phone you the other day Mr Pow!
ShEp

6th Jan 22 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Twice

No symptoms either time, but test 3 times a week due to work.
SetH

10th Jan 22 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well bugger me sideways since my original comment on 14/10/21 have since lost my grandad and cousin (who was only 41 with no underlying) to Covid. Obviously upset at their deaths but it does not change my views on Covid.

I still seem to have avoided it, unless I have unknowingly had it without symptoms.

Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jan 22 at 01:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seem to have avoided it but lets see, I'd be interested in antibody tests if that is a thing.
Sam
Premium Member

26th Jan 22 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My other half and child currently have it, I do not (yet).
Andrew

28th Jan 22 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My ex wife has had it a couple of times. Guy next door died and God knows how many people i have spoken to have had it or got it at the time. Saying that, i do speak with hundreds of people a month working on a helpdesk.

The kids, my misses and myself have managed to avoid it so far. I've been working from home for the past 18 months which has most probably helped.
pow
Premium Member

25th Feb 22 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now had it twice

Thy can shove any more jabs, they clearly are nowhere near as effective as they made out!

[Edited on 25-02-2022 by pow]
DaveyLC

25th Feb 22 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Now had it twice

Thy can shove any more jabs, they clearly are nowhere near as effective as they made out!

I guess you have to ask yourself "how bad could it have been without a vaccine" and roll the dice
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Feb 22 at 02:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still no - just need airlines to admit that masks on planes are ridiculous given how many times you recycle the air and we're golden.
pow
Premium Member

28th Feb 22 at 07:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by pow
Now had it twice

I guess you have to ask yourself "how bad could it have been without a vaccine" and roll the dice

Just as mild as December 2020 I imagine, IE I couldn't taste and smell for 4 days while I built a trailer in my garage.
hahn_ka

4th Apr 22 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm fully vaxed, but already had Covid for two times.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

21st Apr 22 at 09:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I seem to have avoided it but lets see, I'd be interested in antibody tests if that is a thing.

This aged well Ian
tom130691
Premium Member

25th Apr 22 at 10:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had two vax's never got it
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd May 22 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

This aged well Ian

In the interests of data integrity.

Had it - didn't feel that ill - bed for a day, up and about for the second day and basically no symptoms from that point forward.

HOWEVER

Couldn't get a shower without wanting to faint, couldn't climb stairs without a rest and couldn't make it around a supermarket without stopping. Took me 10 days or so to be able to go back to work.
Neo

3rd May 22 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still havent had it and don't know anyone first hand who's had it 'badly' I.e anything worse than a cold.
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

25th May 22 at 09:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had it in Feb, felt like a bad cold and didn’t feel like myself for a week or so, soon felt alright after.

However I do now suffer with hearing loss that seems to come and go in one ear, docs said I’m not the first person to see them about it since the rona

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
SetH

15th Jul 22 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought I had it but lateral flow said otherwise, I can't recall ever having a cold during 'July' though and it lasted nearly 2 weeks.

Lots of rumours circulating at there of hearing loss, taste loss, heart attacks, ball sacs falling off etc.. no idea what to make of it. Serious Tin foil hat shit.

My gfriend had to go into hospital suspected heart attack. She is super fit, works out 6 days a week for years, never smoked, never drinks, no family history. A&E doctor said she had a heart attack, Cardiologist debunked it the following day saying she has SVT, issues with electrical signals. She's had this for 10 years and its not caused major issues. When I told friends and family guess what...

"Has she had any vaccines?"

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whos had covid? 23 database queries in 0.1863489 seconds