corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B rear interior light plug

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B rear interior light plug
Corsoid

User status: Offline
31st Aug 18 at 01:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello,

I'd like to wire in the rear dome light and found out, that in my car, it's factory-prepared though, but only until the passenger side taillight. Of course, it could be an easy job, with some soldering here and there, but i wanna use the original plug:

The only little problem with this, that the other side of the plug is obviously missing and i don't have a clue, are any same plugs, on any loom of the car (or on any loom of any Vaux/Opel/Holden/Chevy)? Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
Corsoid
Corsoid

User status: Offline
1st Sep 18 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the meantime, i made some research, since nobody is responding, so i thouhgt, a few extra information could help.
I realized, that the whole loom can be bought, as a factory part, which' GM number is 93360532. It's also orderable as a new part for Corsa C, but unfortunatelly, basically, only from Brasil. The ominous plug in subject, should look, like this:

Also i found out, the highest chance for finding such a plug may be in the case of a Vectra B Caravan. What you mates think, am i right?

[Edited on 01-09-2018 by Corsoid]

New Poll