corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Corsa GSi... also death of VXR brand!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Corsa GSi... also death of VXR brand!
kz

User status: Offline
21st Mar 18 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-britishcars/vauxhall-reveals-new-corsa-gsi/37745

So reading the comments it seems VXR is dead... no new Astra one sucks

Going all in for 'warm' hatch to rival ST Line kind of stuff. I guess it makes sense as their 'Limited Edition' bollocks must be one of their best sellers?

Another nail in the coffin for this site as well.
3CorsaMeal

22nd Mar 18 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

19th Jun 18 at 20:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prefer the gsi brand to vxr personally
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Jun 18 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You also can't map a Limited and get a new engine under warranty having cooked chamber 4
SetH

2nd Jul 18 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well my generation will remember the GSi as the performance flag ship. Cavailer GSI 2000, Astra GSi and the Corsa. The market that I assume they are going after now will be too young to remember the badge. They will have been brought up aspiring to VXR products. What was wrong with keeping the SRi brand? I can't really see where this fits in.
3CorsaMeal

3rd Jul 18 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Them brass rubbings that guy took of the first VXR will be worth quite a bit soon.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Corsa GSi... also death of VXR brand! 22 database queries in 0.0059741 seconds