corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » wilwood 288mm 4 pot brakes

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wilwood 288mm 4 pot brakes
gary2097

User status: Offline
7th Jul 17 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

excellent condition all work as they should surface rust on disks due to being stood a few months will be fine once driving again. Disks were new about 8-12 months ago but done few miles 350 any questions please txt 07429464056 as i dont get on here regularly Thanks Gary

[Edited on 07-07-2017 by gary2097]
Kev_GSI

11th Jul 17 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what size wheels will they fit under? 16's? what pad and discs?
gary2097

12th Jul 17 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got 16" but people do have them under 15 but will only be a select amount. The discs are specially made for the kit about 150 a set not sure what make they are but the only ones you can get that I'm aware of without redrilling your own pads are the standard pads

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » wilwood 288mm 4 pot brakes 24 database queries in 0.0128551 seconds