corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Whiteline rear anti roll bar corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whiteline rear anti roll bar corsa b
woodsy29

User status: Offline
6th Mar 17 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know of anywhere still selling these?
Tried pretty much everywhere I can think of.
Cheers
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

6th Mar 17 at 20:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

demon tweeks?
taylorboosh

6th Mar 17 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look for a cav one

Or balance motorsport?
woodsy29

6th Mar 17 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried demon tweeks and Balance. No joy. I have got a cavalier one but never bothered to do anything with it. I think when I get a minute I'll have a go at it. Was hoping just to get one to bolt straight on really but these cars are becoming really difficult to find parts for!
VegasPhil
Premium Member

7th Mar 17 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try calling Whiteline direct. They are alright to deal with iirc.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Jake

7th Mar 17 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ebay
woodsy29

8th Mar 17 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do these really make a big difference in handling in anyone's opinion? Has anyone tried the cavalier alternative?
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

8th Mar 17 at 08:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm planning on buying one for my Corsa C, in theory they should make a significant difference as Corsa's have been designed to understeer at the limit. So stiffening the rear has the result of increasing front end grip.

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
Jake

8th Mar 17 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Made a big difference in my gsi. I also removed the front arb which helped a lot with turn in
woodsy29

9th Mar 17 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorted. Got some brackets made up to mount the center bushes and reckon I can use some old shocker bushes for the outer ones. Looks almost like all the stuff in the whiteline kit so it's going on tomorrow!
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

15th Mar 17 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
Made a big difference in my gsi. I also removed the front arb which helped a lot with turn in

That's a brave move! I bet the front end grip was awesome, but did you notice an issue with lift off oversteer or was it nicely balanced?

Corsa C Z20Let

Jake

15th Mar 17 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sly_SRi
quote:

That's a brave move! I bet the front end grip was awesome, but did you notice an issue with lift off oversteer or was it nicely balanced?

I never smashed it around but my mate bought it from me off the back of owning a 106 gti and said it handled better than the pug. He used to drive like he had just nicked the motor
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

19th Mar 17 at 12:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sly_SRi
quote:

I never smashed it around but my mate bought it from me off the back of owning a 106 gti and said it handled better than the pug. He used to drive like he had just nicked the motor

Wow, that's interesting. I went from a 106 GTi to my Corsa and was shocked how poorly it's turn in response was, in fact initially I was nervous taking it round corners too fast. Maybe I should try removing the front roll bar and see what happens!

Corsa C Z20Let

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Whiteline rear anti roll bar corsa b 23 database queries in 0.0104859 seconds