corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Firestick with Kodi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Firestick with Kodi
Norcy91

User status: Offline
21st Jan 17 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone on here have one?

I recently got hold of one, but it is registered in someone else's amazon account, so I cannot download any other apps. Does anyone know if I deactivate the amazon account it is currently in, will it wipe the stick clean and lose kodi?
craig8
Premium Member

22nd Jan 17 at 07:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201452550

It does say it will remove some amazon tv content but doesn't mention apps specifically.

If it does remove Kodi then I wouldn't worry, it's easy to put back on anyway.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/

[Edited on 22-01-2017 by craig8]

E36 328
mattievRS

22nd Jan 17 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kodi will stay on it as it's not an Amazon app. Deregister it then sign up with your own account.
Norcy91

22nd Jan 17 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the help guys! Don't suppose you know any good streams for live football? I've had a good look around and most don't seem to load or only play for about 10 seconds.
craig8
Premium Member

22nd Jan 17 at 20:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put ukturks on one for my father in law and had to put sports devil on it too to get it to play live streams. He uses it for football quite a lot and has no issues.
I'm fairly new to kodi so have only really used the more mainstream ones but all I have done is follow guides found on google.

E36 328
mattievRS

23rd Jan 17 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Norcy91
Thanks for the help guys! Don't suppose you know any good streams for live football? I've had a good look around and most don't seem to load or only play for about 10 seconds.

Have a google of ares wizard. You can load this into the programs menu then it makes putting addons on much easier. Has some good footy addons on there like sportsdevil, ukturks, moneysports and Phoenix.

Not sure if they're on ares but also google adriansports, maverick tv and fs sports

New Poll