corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 15" Astra alloys and various parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 15" Astra alloys and various parts
oJNAo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Jan 17 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling Corsa B parts I still have and no longer needing due to selling my car.

Alloys are Astra MK4 CDX alloys in white all with tyres and centre caps, two of the tyres have good tread the other two are barely legal. They are solid and the same as my main wheels I had on my Corsa just need a refurb and did start sanding one wheel as shown in pic before I sold the car £80 open to offers

8mm hubcentric spacers £5

GSI Rear Anti-Roll Bar sprayed in blue £10

Standard front and rear lights open to offers

Standard front struts with springs open to offers

Leather handbrake gaitor with blue stitching £5

Pictures available upon request

Location is GL4 (Gloucester) and I can post if payment is through PayPal and costs are covered although I would prefer collection for the alloys

[Edited on 16-01-2017 by oJNAo]

[Edited on 25-01-2017 by oJNAo]
dale mcgarry
Premium Member

23rd Jan 17 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got any pics of the alloys??

**MANTZEL INLET MANIFOLD WANTED**

***CORSA B 1.6 WANTED*** message 07985388283 if you have or know of one for sale***

(if you can still read this then i'm still looking for them thanks.)
oJNAo
Premium Member

23rd Jan 17 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gloss black ones to show how the white alloys would look on the car

I do have the centre caps for all of the wheels

The alloys I started sanding down

oJNAo
Premium Member

24th Jan 17 at 01:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dale mcgarry
Premium Member

25th Jan 17 at 12:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool i'll u2u you

**MANTZEL INLET MANIFOLD WANTED**

***CORSA B 1.6 WANTED*** message 07985388283 if you have or know of one for sale***

(if you can still read this then i'm still looking for them thanks.)
oJNAo
Premium Member

20th Feb 17 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alloys are now on ebay with more pictures and a detailed description

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262857939705?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

item number: 262857939705

[Edited on 20-02-2017 by oJNAo]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 15" Astra alloys and various parts 25 database queries in 0.0084021 seconds