corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Oh my - the new Alfa Romeo Stelvio

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oh my - the new Alfa Romeo Stelvio
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Nov 16 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alfa Romeo have been bashing out some pretty good cars of late. I've always been a fan of the Giuleitta.. The soon arriving Giulia looks pretty good also. This thing is something else - their first SUV! Albeit the range topping, incredibly fast model - it's a bit of a beast IMO

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/alfa-romeo/stelvio/86302/new-alfa-romeo-stelvio-alfas-suv-revealed-at-la-motor-show

https://youtu.be/0IVqE_M8orA

I like it a lot!

[Edited on 18-11-2016 by VegasPhil]

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

18th Nov 16 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw the pics of it yesterday, it's bloody gorgeous!
djgritt
Premium Member

18th Nov 16 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks bloody awesome.

Wonder if the lower spec ones will look even half as good though. GF will be looking to trade up in a couple of years and these could be worth a punt...
BeetleGav

19th Nov 16 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad they're giving Alfa a decent identity after just making Giulietta shite and Mito shite
Ben G

19th Nov 16 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That does look nice! Looks quite small though, so I guess it won't be competing with the larger sun's, such as f pace and q7?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Oh my - the new Alfa Romeo Stelvio 23 database queries in 0.0090241 seconds