corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa b sri 1.4 and 1.6 sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b sri 1.4 and 1.6 sport
dale mcgarry
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Nov 16 at 07:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

currently i have an sri and sport on the go vxr racing is the daily driver at the moment.

sri is away to get MOT'd on the 30th

the sport needs a recon head headgasket and timing/water pump
done just got this few weeks ago not had a chance to give it a clean yet it's been sitting for a few months says the previous owner.

currently looking for a corsa gsi project and if someone is selling one then both cars will be up for sale to fund the project.

[Edited on 14-11-2016 by dale mcgarry]

**MANTZEL INLET MANIFOLD WANTED**

***CORSA B 1.6 WANTED*** message 07985388283 if you have or know of one for sale***

(if you can still read this then i'm still looking for them thanks.)
anthcorsa

14th Nov 16 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice collection there matey that white SRI is really nice
dale mcgarry
Premium Member

14th Nov 16 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers man yeah it's nice body work needs attention tho i'm just wishing i had a place inside i could work on they as weather is rubbish just now and can't get anything done

***CORSA B 1.6 WANTED*** message 07985388283 if you have or know of one for sale***

anthcorsa

14th Nov 16 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dale mcgarry
cheers man yeah it's nice body work needs attention tho i'm just wishing i had a place inside i could work on they as weather is rubbish just now and can't get anything done

That was like me bud I had my gsi on the drive for 6 months at first. You love your SRIs you like dale, what's that vxr like?
scotty GTE

15th Nov 16 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't believe how rough that sri is looking now! Was looking at buying that a few years back and it was spotless. Definitely fallen through the hands of a few unsympathetic owners.

How come you sold the other 3 black sri's?
dale mcgarry
Premium Member

15th Nov 16 at 07:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha yeah i so love the SRI's it's the red stripe that does it and interior, yeah the vxr racing edition is good ive put a full stainless steel cobra 200 cell sports cat and down pipe and remus backbox sounds good nice and loud! anthcorsa

yeah i saw a picture of it a few years ago as was looking to see if anyone had it on here looked good but yes body work is needing sorted and inside is a mess i think i'll get a new set of plastics for it and paint them black before putting them on, and fix the rust patches on the doors and rear sills i'm currently fitting new rear shoes and handbrake as that is non existent at the moment it's definitely not been looked after hopefully i can get it back to what it was like before

dale mcgarry
Premium Member

18th Dec 16 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa gsi purchased new thread coming soon

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa b sri 1.4 and 1.6 sport 24 database queries in 0.0100789 seconds