corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » '95 Calibra SE5 MOT April 2017 700, Chester. Might swap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author '95 Calibra SE5 MOT April 2017 700, Chester. Might swap
cavmad

User status: Offline
25th Oct 16 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Calibra
Engine - 2.0 C20NE
Mileage -
Price - 700

Location - (same as my profile) Chester
Contact phone number - U2U me please
Contact email address - U2U me please

General information -

1995 Calibra SE5 (2.0 C20NE 8V)
MOT April 2017
Taxed to get you home
Very, very tidy on the body, needs to be seen
Recently had four new tyres, oil, filter, and rocker cover gasket. It's clear this car has been very well looked after
High miles (188k) so if you'd rather buy a more expensive and worse car just because it's done less miles then this isn't for you
Great drives and completely original, has a K&N type filter but the original airbox comes with the car.

Has a start chip in the windscreen (not in line of view but will need doing before next MOT) and the interior is a little won as you'd expect, but I think everything works except the heater for the driver's seat!

700 ono, will possibly swap for a van, car or why (not VWs please, hate the things)

I'm open to offers but don't embarrass yourself by mailing me and asking for my 'best price'. Come and have a look at it then we'll talk money, you'll love the car.

2016-08-22 18.17.58aaaaaaaaa by Billy P, on Flickr

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » '95 Calibra SE5 MOT April 2017 700, Chester. Might swap 24 database queries in 0.0101080 seconds