corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dash Cams

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dash Cams
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Oct 16 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The wife is having a few issues with people tampering with her car. Flat tyre last week (could have happened anywhere) and today litter stuck over the wipers.

Before anything major happens I want to get a camera in there that will record when the car is switched off. Does anyone have any suggestions on make/model. I'm after something discreet once installed and obviously a reasonable price would be preferred!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
3CorsaMeal

6th Oct 16 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got the Miwitness because people on pistonheads were fitting them to their aston martins and i wanted something quite smart, although the original one i thought was a little bit sleeker looking.

Expensive though
DaveyLC

6th Oct 16 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mini 0804 Here.. Great bit of kit.
nathy_87

6th Oct 16 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a blackvue dashcam, was £249, but that had gps & wifi (so you could view it from your phone) then had additional wiring so it would record overnight. Great bit of kit.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

6th Oct 16 at 19:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Miiwitness here front and rear cam can't really see them either.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dash Cams 23 database queries in 0.0100749 seconds