corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Brocade corsa 16v and black 16v turbo

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brocade corsa 16v and black 16v turbo
moffat

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 16 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys it's been a while

[QUOTE=craig1992gsi;110914]Got offered this last week very cheap off a mate who bought it for its engine to go in his sri, so I took it

Missing couple panels low mileage 53k, 1.4 16v gls model electric windows central locking electric mirrors sunroof model the engine is going in my mates sri shell... so I'm unsure what's the plans for that so far...

First up I collected the panels that was missing

Front end back together

Tailgate back on

Also put on my mhws

Been looking for new wheels for my black corsa so softstars got refurbed and put on this, aswell as lowering it

Backing plate for spoiler on and a quick wash then I headed to my mates

Painted a splitter and spoiler

Looks like this now,

Not bad for a days work, still engine to remove and find a replacement, or possibly put the turbo lump in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

moffat

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 16 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh pics haven't worked.. will need to sort that trying this on my phone hasn't worked

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Brocade corsa 16v and black 16v turbo 23 database queries in 0.0101972 seconds