corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20xe throttle bodies questions?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20xe throttle bodies questions?
Rigby

User status: Offline
8th Sep 16 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need some information on a c20xe on throttle bodies, got a couple of questions on them, do I need a throttle sensor? Do I need to do anything to the bulk head on a corsa b? Do all the breather and brake servo just bolts on to the manifold and fuel pipes? Do I need to change ecu? Do I need to change fuel injectors? Any help with be appreciated thanks
davegreen
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Sep 16 at 18:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all depends on how much or how far you want to go and how deep your pockets are?
best set up would be with a stand alone ecu kit.
http://qedmotorsport.co.uk/qed-shop/vauxhall-xe-c20xe/specials

this is a good place to start.
i built an x20xev on bodies for my b years back now. only went to 226bhp with 176lbft and a 7500 rev limit.
didn't need to cut bulk head, oil breathers went to a catch tank, had to make a brake servo fitting to connect to bodies as it was dth set so took up less room and no separate inlet manifold.

New Poll