corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New company car day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New company car day
SteveoBC
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Aug 16 at 15:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Afternoon chaps, finally got my new company car last week, only got round to putting pics up, already done 400miles and love it ...due to it being fatter than the old Mini and the fitting number plate i have dubbed it..."Lardy"

2.0 VW Scirocco GT Tsi in rising blue

Love the dials for turbo boost and oil temp and stopwatch, only thing it doesnt have is cruise control, the satnav/bluetooth/radio system is all touch screen and comes on waving your hand over love it

Really comfy alacantara and leather seats and leather steering wheel is the icing on the cake for me, crying out for a remap as i know there is more power to be unleashed....but cant touch it as its a company car

[Edited on 12-08-2016 by SteveoBC]
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

12th Aug 16 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to paste the IMG code, or link direct to the jpegs, not the html.

edit - looks nice, RIP the mini

[Edited on 12-08-2016 by willay]
SteveoBC
Premium Member

12th Aug 16 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol on it
Kyle T
Premium Member

12th Aug 16 at 15:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also /img needs a forward slash

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
taylorboosh

12th Aug 16 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol
SteveoBC
Premium Member

12th Aug 16 at 15:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorted lads, having a mare with new photobucket app
Kyle T
Premium Member

12th Aug 16 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good that mate, enjoy.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Ben G

12th Aug 16 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice! My brother has the same in grey. Sounds great in sport with the dog gearbox. Sod all headroom for 6 footers in the back though
SteveoBC
Premium Member

12th Aug 16 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Nice! My brother has the same in grey. Sounds great in sport with the dog gearbox. Sod all headroom for 6 footers in the back though

Comfy seats for them though....

But yeh rear headroom is an issue with a sloped roof for tall people lol

Didnt go for DSG, call me old fashioned but i like my manual gears
3CorsaMeal

12th Aug 16 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame you can't mod it, would be great lowered and a remap. Do you get the option to buy it at any point?
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

12th Aug 16 at 21:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice motor mate, loved the 'rocco we had a couple of years back.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

13th Aug 16 at 01:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Shame you can't mod it, would be great lowered and a remap. Do you get the option to buy it at any point?

Exactly my thoughts...slight drop and a remap is all it needs really, a mate has the same car and mapped it and its loads faster

Dont get the option to buy it...3 years and back it goes nevermind, nice to pootle to work in a good company car for a change
jbguitarking

13th Aug 16 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveoBC
quote:

Exactly my thoughts...slight drop and a remap is all it needs really, a mate has the same car and mapped it and its loads faster

Dont get the option to buy it...3 years and back it goes nevermind, nice to pootle to work in a good company car for a change

Remap it then 3 years later get the map removed?

Looks slick anyways, always liked the Scirocco.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

13th Aug 16 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet there are loads of remapped company cars that go back lol.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
SteveoBC
Premium Member

13th Aug 16 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jbguitarking
quote:
quote:

I did think of that...im worried that when it goes to a main dealer for a service and they flag it up and that voids the factory warranty....then my boss would kick my arse

Seen it happen at a Porsche dealer i was based at,saw at least 4 warranty jobs the techs were working on thrown out becuase the diagnostics picked out it was remapped
whitter45

14th Aug 16 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Her nice Steve interesting you went petrol as I summe you do big mileage and also BIK

I am deciding if petrol should be my next choice when the A6 goes back but having seen real life figures of our M135 and the ability to use the performance is very limited I am struggling
jbguitarking

14th Aug 16 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, your car would probably be the 1 in a 100 that would have diagnostic work done and they'd find out it was remapped.

Shame, I'm sure if it was your own car it would already be booked in for a remap ay.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

14th Aug 16 at 15:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
Her nice Steve interesting you went petrol as I summe you do big mileage and also BIK

I am deciding if petrol should be my next choice when the A6 goes back but having seen real life figures of our M135 and the ability to use the performance is very limited I am struggling

Im based at a different dealer these days thats only a 10-15min drive so petrol doesnt bother me as much, does take a fair wallop out of me on the odd journey to my mum and dads on a weekend (plus i cant help hammer it...run it in well and all that lol)

Big commutes i would stick to diesel...if you have a short commute like me petrol or diesel makes little difference
SteveoBC
Premium Member

14th Aug 16 at 15:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yea, your car would probably be the 1 in a 100 that would have diagnostic work done and they'd find out it was remapped.

Shame, I'm sure if it was your own car it would already be booked in for a remap ay.

Yep knowing my luck it would be and then if anything did go wrong in the future that would normally be covered under warranty my manager is the type that i would have to foot the bill

If it was mine a remap would have been done the day i got it lol
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

14th Aug 16 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I did think of that...im worried that when it goes to a main dealer for a service and they flag it up and that voids the factory warranty....then my boss would kick my arse

Seen it happen at a Porsche dealer i was based at,saw at least 4 warranty jobs the techs were working on thrown out becuase the diagnostics picked out it was remapped

http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/vehicle-volkswagen-vw_scirocco-(2014-)_2.0-tsi-220ps
SteveoBC
Premium Member

14th Aug 16 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tempting Tom i know but says in black and white they cant guarantee the manfacturer cant detect it and cant guarantee it wont affect the warranty...basically its not worth it

Ill just turn more attention to the puma...which should have a new clutch come tomorrow
kz

14th Aug 16 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are these on a facelift now? I swear the rear lights look different...
SteveoBC
Premium Member

14th Aug 16 at 23:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty sure this is for 2016, my rears have LEDs in them

[Edited on 14-08-2016 by SteveoBC]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New company car day 23 database queries in 0.1975441 seconds