corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Kitchens

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kitchens
Chris C

User status: Offline
28th Jun 16 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been putting it off for ages but our house is desperate for a new kitchen, we've got magnet coming up today to measure/price up.

Any other recommendations ?
DaveyLC

28th Jun 16 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It might sound crazy but there are lots of people with more money than sense who change their extremely high end kitchens on a regular basis (say 5 years) and you can get some amazing second hand kitchens that even in second hand condition are a million times better than any bog standard retail offering.
pow
Premium Member

28th Jun 16 at 14:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just ordered mine from lark and larks
Ste
Premium Member

1st Jul 16 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You deffo not wanting to fit it yourself?

My kitchen is a Moores, also look at Howdens, but you'll need to blag them you're in the trade to buy off them.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Chris C

4th Jul 16 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work for myself and I'm flat out with work which is great but means I don't really have time to take on a big project like that at home. Plus I would like it done as quickly after me ripping out the old one as possible, if I did it myself it would drag on for ages!

New Poll