corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » gopros & bikers make wankers?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gopros & bikers make wankers?
Jimbothebarbarian

User status: Offline
29th Apr 16 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title,

Found myself some how watching bike road rage type videos on YouTube for two hours I get the impression that once these lot get a camera strapped on their heads people can't breathe within 200meters without these cunts smashing windows and kicking doors in knocking mirrors off etc.

I'd honestly say 99% of them are caused by some prick on a bike itching for some tinterweb fame.

Worlds gone mad.
Aaron

29th Apr 16 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw Ronnie Pickering yesterday. True story.
Ricky352

29th Apr 16 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's quite dangerous when cyclists think they are entitled to use the road as much as a car (although this may be legally true). This gives them too much courage in a situation which could easily turn fatal.

An old area manager of mine was killed whilst cycling to work, as was another fella in Lisburn, where I am from, in recent weeks.

I enjoy cycling, but avoid busy roads at all cost! Even if it may be wrong to do, I'd much rather cycle on an empty pavement.

Cars rule the road, and no cyclist should think otherwise.

[Edited on 29-04-2016 by Ricky352]

[Edited on 29-04-2016 by Ricky352]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

29th Apr 16 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have to give the 300feet when you go past them but they will happily squeeze through a gap of 2 foot when it suits them!
Jimbothebarbarian

29th Apr 16 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The motorcycle ones are even more aggressive! I mean who the fuck carries an extendable baton day to day. Just in case you need to smash someones car to bits for pulling out half a mile ahead.
Ben G

29th Apr 16 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
You have to give the 300feet when you go past them but they will happily squeeze through a gap of 2 foot when it suits them!

More like 2 inches here. A guy once hit my wing mirror. Utter prick.

They then sit infront of you at the lights and then hold everyone up when they go green. Cunts. Eradicate them.
Generation

29th Apr 16 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see lots of motorcyclists using them. Like most things- there's good and bad ones. Majority I see are fine, and I understand why they want them.
Cyclists fuck me off.

If they're going slow enough for a bus to constantly be over taking them, pulling in to bus stops then still catching and over taking - they shouldn't be in the road.

Takes so much Fkin planning to get past them on some roads, when they could easily pull over for a second or move a bit
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

29th Apr 16 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just watched a few videos and as per usual the comments have been disabled

watched one where a car over took the cyclist then as it was slowing down for a round about the cyclist undertook almost getting knocked off then banged on the car as if it was the cars fault
Aaron

30th Apr 16 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i watched one where a motorcyclist was being a cock. Two guys got out of the car at the next set of traffic lights and beat the living fuck out of him Russian style. Brill.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Apr 16 at 07:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When they are using the road when a cycle path exist
Generation

30th Apr 16 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It isn't a law for them to use cycle lane
Tiger

30th Apr 16 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It should be. It's not the law for pedestrians to use the footpath either but you don't see people walking on the road when there's a footpath otherwise you'd think they were bellends.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Apr 16 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
It isn't a law for them to use cycle lane

I know, but its fucking annoying and inconsiderate, holding everyone up when they could make everyones lives and their own safer by using the designated paths
Steve
Premium Member

30th Apr 16 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's like if I chose to drive down a main road at 25mph and not pulling over for anyone.

Nothing to say I can't legally do it. But fucking annoying to everyone else
Ben G

30th Apr 16 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'd probably end up getting stopped and beaten to fuckery though.
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd May 16 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Said this for a while - deffo go looking for it once the camera is installed.
sc0ott

4th May 16 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I see lots of motorcyclists using them. Like most things- there's good and bad ones. Majority I see are fine, and I understand why they want them.
Cyclists fuck me off.

If they're going slow enough for a bus to constantly be over taking them, pulling in to bus stops then still catching and over taking - they shouldn't be in the road.

Takes so much Fkin planning to get past them on some roads, when they could easily pull over for a second or move a bit

But they're strangers, why you getting angry at strangers.
DaveyLC

4th May 16 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
It's like if I chose to drive down a main road at 25mph and not pulling over for anyone.

Nothing to say I can't legally do it. But fucking annoying to everyone else

The is actually covered by UK law, I was stopped for it once when trying to limp a car home
Steve
Premium Member

4th May 16 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To add to this, wankers in tractors that seems to think rush hour is a convenient time to go place to place along main roads with limited overtaking spots with a tailback of traffic behind them with no intention of pulling over every now and again to let some stuff past.

Most of them do pull over say every mile to let the traffic past, but had one yesterday that had no intention of doing it and everyone was stuck behind for ages, horned him in an angry manner when I did eventually get passed. He must have been scared
Ian
Site Administrator

4th May 16 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you show him your office worker physique
Generation

4th May 16 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
quote:
Cyclists fuck me off.

But they're strangers, why you getting angry at strangers.

Strangers that are effecting my day to day life - yeah...

Well done on almost successfully tracking me down, and using what I said a few days ago, to try and score Internet points
What a lonely person
sc0ott

4th May 16 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cyclists are just trying to get through life economically, no need to get angry at strangers.

Sorry I've made you even more angry over the Internet. It's sad seeing a fellow human being angry over a bunch of letters.
Generation

4th May 16 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not angry at all, in fact I just showed my colleague it as we're on lunch break. We had a good laugh at you trying so hard. Back to work in 10, enjoy your day
sc0ott

4th May 16 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm glad I've made you and your colleagues happy. Have a good day.
Ellis

4th May 16 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spill the beans boys, what's going on behind the scenes here?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » gopros & bikers make wankers? 22 database queries in 0.1841469 seconds