corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Trying to find my old corsa V617 MAS.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Trying to find my old corsa V617 MAS.
Rkuk999

User status: Offline
12th Apr 16 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys. Had this posted in general but thought I'd post in here aswell. Bit of a long shot this but been trying to track down my old corsa. Hasn't been mot'd since 2007 but it's still on the dvla register and hasn't been registered as scrapped. The last known whereabouts was Inverness but could have ended up on the Black Isle or Morayshire somewhere. I'm sure it must be lying in a field somewhere. Reg was V617MAS. Any help much appreciated.
Rkuk999

12th Apr 16 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was a 1.2 16v sxi. Was resprayed in a silvery blue pearlescent Alfa Romeo colour. When I sold it it had primered standard bumpers on it though. Lowered 60mm and also had a Sebring exhaust on it which was quite loud. I'm looking for a project for the summer and to find this again would be awesome. Have since found out the boy I sold it to actually swapped it for a black nova gsi.
ShEp

30th Aug 16 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did some digging before, pretty sure it was scrapped.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Trying to find my old corsa V617 MAS. 23 database queries in 0.0063682 seconds