corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking my Corsa C loads of parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Breaking my Corsa C loads of parts
gidged500
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Mar 16 at 21:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fk konigsport silverline Coilovers £792 new , adjustable dampening on the top of the strut. Used but only for 3 months very good condition. Come with top mounts so can be bolted straight on !
£250

Irmscher Front Splitter in 20R Black , could do with a re paint but no cracks / damage
Provisionally sold !

What it looks like fitted

Corsa C SRI Spoiler in 20R mint condition £50

Hi Spec 4 pot callipers , come with brand new Discs and Pads , pads were £110 new !
Good condition few scuffs etc , comes with mounting bolts and brackets and pins to hold pads £280

Never fitted the pads or discs
The discs are drilled for 4 stud Corsas

Corsa C sunglasses holder £7 posted

Smoked Corsa C rear lights £20

Corsa C parcel shelf with holes cut for 6x9"s £10

Corsa C 1.8 SRI callipers and carriers £40

Corsa C Kenwood front door speakers £15

[Edited on 19-03-2016 by gidged500]

[Edited on 19-03-2016 by gidged500]
gidged500
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Mar 16 at 22:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brakes sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking my Corsa C loads of parts 24 database queries in 0.0180709 seconds