corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Yellow tint in headlights

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yellow tint in headlights
GSi Ghost

User status: Offline
21st Feb 16 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anybody seen the Chevy corsa's in Brazil that have a yellow tint to the inside lens of their headlights? I can't figure out if they are opened up and sprayed or what? Guessing you don't buy them like that?? I'll try post a link to a pic in a second
GSi Ghost

21st Feb 16 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meh, I can't find any with a 30 second Google search but I've seen a few on Instagram if you search #corsabrasil there's a few on there as you scroll down...
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Feb 16 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spray the bulb possibly, that's how you'd do it with orange indicator bulbs, needs proper paint though.
Stuart H

21st Feb 16 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably a film , I bought some at Pvs for my fog lights last year. Never got round to doing it mind you.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Yellow tint in headlights 22 database queries in 0.0097480 seconds