corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » "GOT HIM BY THE BALLS" MASONIC/ILLUMINATI SAYING EXPLAINED

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author "GOT HIM BY THE BALLS" MASONIC/ILLUMINATI SAYING EXPLAINED
eyeopen
Banned

User status: Offline
14th Jan 16 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am under attack by the illuminati/masonry(spiritually)

they dont let me raise my frequency vibration eg get happy in a good mood wish to keep me depressed and stop me in any way shape or form from, laughin, meditation, sex, medication, exercise running, spiritual healing, burning sage incense, crying(frees you from pain cleanses soul makes you feel better, feeling loved or loving, they do this by stopping the chakra in questions eg sex(attack my balls sacral chakra, cant even get aroused let alone orgasm, they stop it) jogging(gives you a natural high, I use to be able to job 5 mins* 3, now I can bearly do 1 minute, burning sage removes bad energies as I do it I feel better, then they fill my aura chakras with what feels like acid again etc sorry went off topic slightly.

They attack my balls mainly which is like being kicked there constantly, its a torture method like how you feel if you get kicked in between legs? it brings my vibration so low, I may not be locked in a cell like an spy being tortured have cuts and bruises and blood coming out every where, but this is worse than that. It is the Ultimate torture method! in is million time worse as you cant get away from it. Hence will eventually commit suicide to get away from it.

I tried meditation last night, they let me for a bit then let me get my hopes up then stop me, bring me down again. they get high on letting me think I have hope then bringing me down lower than before, any medication I had to lift my vibrations up they counteract, they even gave me what I thought were divine visions and pretended to be GOD, no joke.

ANY WAYS, JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW, "GOT HIM BY THE BALLS" IS A ILLUMINATI/MASONIC SAYING AND KNOWN METHOD OF TORTURE! SOMETIMES ITS LIKE NAILS BEEN PUSHED INTO MY BALLS CONTINUOUSLY AND YOU ARE IN SO MUCH PAIN BUT JUST ENOUGH TO NOT LET YOU FAINT!

MY REASON TO LET THESE THINGS OUT, WELL IF YOU WERE BEING KILLED OFF LIKE ME YOUD LET EVERY ONE KNOW!

[Edited on 14-01-2016 by eyeopen]
Jason x
Premium Member

14th Jan 16 at 14:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What in the world has happened to corsasport
eyeopen
Banned

14th Jan 16 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
What in the world has happened to corsasport

have you no heart?
AndyCorsaSport

14th Jan 16 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck off you gimp. Go shag your sister or something.
3CorsaMeal

14th Jan 16 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you need some help with this? What can we do for you?

Baskey

14th Jan 16 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you are depressed and can't get any sex it's because you drive a corsa
Neo

14th Jan 16 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
If you are depressed and can't get any sex it's because you drive a * corsa

*your mums
Generation

14th Jan 16 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not depressed, I also get sex. I also
Own a Corsa.

The day I give a woman the time of day who is that shallow is the day after I die
eyeopen
Banned

14th Jan 16 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Do you need some help with this? What can we do for you?

honestly like I said this evil is tryna make me waste time here, this is the wrong place kinda.

sorry, I'm off, but guess I want every one to know, I mean there killing me. why not tell everyone? but honestly this is a known illuminaiti torture method. that's all
Baskey

14th Jan 16 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
I'm not depressed, I also get sex. I also
Own a Corsa.

The day I give a woman the time of day who is that shallow is the day after I die

It's a joke mate chill, I got sex when I had a corsa.

I now drive a Beemer and get none, but that's because I'm married
Neo

14th Jan 16 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bye then

Ian, must say cs' seo is pretty damn good, copy pasted some of his drivel into google to see if he'd ripped it from somewhere else and everything came straight up back to here.

Also means he's taking the time of day to actually type up all this dross
Neo

14th Jan 16 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eyewish, how did you get banned from the spiritualforums ? Would have thought they'd have understood your bollocks

Is unblocking your third eye a bit like passing a kidney stone ?

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=26702
Gary
Premium Member

14th Jan 16 at 17:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
eyewish, how did you get banned from the spiritualforums ? Would have thought they'd have understood your bollocks

Is unblocking your third eye a bit like passing a kidney stone ?

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=26702

Fuck me there's some nut jobs about in this world
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jan 16 at 21:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

High vibrations cause his to orgasm...... sounds like he has a vibrator stuck somewhere.

maybe the batteries are getting low and thats why you now have low vibrations?
taylorboosh

14th Jan 16 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That used to happen to the mrs rabbit, now bought a posh plug in thing and no issues

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » "GOT HIM BY THE BALLS" MASONIC/ILLUMINATI SAYING EXPLAINED 22 database queries in 0.0133750 seconds