corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » You are all attacked possessed by evil energies that masonry/illuminati cast over you

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author You are all attacked possessed by evil energies that masonry/illuminati cast over you
eyeopen
Banned

User status: Offline
12th Jan 16 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok this has to be read in accordance to masonry, third eye and replied sensibly.

So lets start with this, you all have third eye and can pick up on energies vibrations ok some good but mainly bad eg, yours or other peoples fears, anxieties, lies, jealousy, hate, anger etc. and you been gifted these powers by the masonic lodge, masonry which is controlled by Illuminati ok and you look respect them like God for doing so and as you rise up ranks you are given more light, abilities ok.

The truth is you shouldn't be able to do this, honestly, we at our highest vibrations highest state are protected from these bad energies (like being in the sky when evil is down below) vibration frequency(good mood as oppose to depression) at the highest vibration means you cant be touched by evil in any form, including picking up on others fear, anxiety, anger etc.

When you Orgasm, for most of you will be the happiest you can be, highest frequency, love, forgiveness, good mood, when you got married, proposed, had kids, that's is high vibration and hence you don't think bad, see bad, or feel bad, when your vibration is high!

Think of how you felt of others when you were at your highest, you don't hate on others, judge, worry, pick up on bad energies or feel bad energies.

EG You got some bad News ok anything, example some one said something bad about you to some one and theres going to be trouble when you see them next OK? so at this point you feel scared, you feel what you think is your own fear? what your third eye tells you is truth? OK? so you go out and next thing you hear person in question has just entered the building you feel your fears again ok? which is just as you believe theres going to be trouble rite? Then turns out you see person in question what you heard about was lies and nothing bad happens ok?

SO now I will ask you, if your third eye, if you soul, psychic self is what is present when you feel your own fears, why were your feelings wrong on above situation? why were you scared? why did others pick up on you being scared? it snot real, its evil energies attacking you and taking your energy by making you believe something is real when it is not, eg if you believe it is you it becomes you and your enslaved by evil energies.

So going back to the above, our truest highest self, does not have fear. shouldn't not be able to pick up on fear, what you believe is yours or any one elses.

Your all entrapped by this masonic third eye that if tomarrow you stopped picking up on other peoples bad energies youd think there is something wrong, when the truth is you shouldn't be able to in the first place.

you wont ever believe this but its the truth. if you don't believe show this to the most enlightened or highest mason you know and see what they say!

[Edited on 12-01-2016 by eyeopen]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th Jan 16 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool story bro
eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
cool story bro

forget cool, its truth. think about it honestly. So what I'm trying to say, why would illuminati go around giving people third eye? because they make them aware of bad energies make them think its how things should be hence keeping every ones vibration at the low frequency needed to pick up on them. where they can be controlled.

this evil that attacks me, it cant touch me if I'm happy, or rather happiest they let me be(they keep my vibrations low) when they attack me I dont feel it as much, so then they attack my balls, how u feel if ur balls got kicked? kills rite? brings ur mood down puts you in pain? that's what they do to me, when I'm in maximum pain, they can attack me easily.

if you guys raised in frequency illuminati cant touch you. or any one.

IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th Jan 16 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck off
Y869 SRA

12th Jan 16 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This guys getting kinda boring now.
Generation

12th Jan 16 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, Ian isn't interested even though now the spam is obvious.

I just got him banned on another forum thoigh
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You know its bad when you can't reply because the bullshit is so thick, its almost difficult to critique.
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Ian isn't interested

You know my thoughts as well?! You're as bad as that guy.
Marc

12th Jan 16 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think we need to hit Eyeopen hard now.

I'm proposing we go in with the tough love and provide the team support that little Jehovah needs during this difficult time in his life.

I will get some Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Face Party and Bebo pages set up where you can all add fund raising ideas.

A coffee morning at the local community centre would be a good event to show our support too.

Remember Eyeopen, you are not alone and we carpenters are here to support and love your inner spirit.

Peace out my little padawan.
corsa_sean

12th Jan 16 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love you will you have my baby's
A1EX

12th Jan 16 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eyeopen
Ok this has to be read in accordance to masonry, third eye and replied sensibly.

So lets start with this, you all have third eye and can pick up on energies vibrations ok some good but mainly bad eg, yours or other peoples fears, anxieties, lies, jealousy, hate, anger etc. and you been gifted these powers by the masonic lodge, masonry which is controlled by Illuminati ok and you look respect them like God for doing so and as you rise up ranks you are given more light, abilities ok.

The truth is you shouldn't be able to do this, honestly, we at our highest vibrations highest state are protected from these bad energies (like being in the sky when evil is down below) vibration frequency(good mood as oppose to depression) at the highest vibration means you cant be touched by evil in any form, including picking up on others fear, anxiety, anger etc.

When you Orgasm, for most of you will be the happiest you can be, highest frequency, love, forgiveness, good mood, when you got married, proposed, had kids, that's is high vibration and hence you don't think bad, see bad, or feel bad, when your vibration is high!

Think of how you felt of others when you were at your highest, you don't hate on others, judge, worry, pick up on bad energies or feel bad energies.

EG You got some bad News ok anything, example some one said something bad about you to some one and theres going to be trouble when you see them next OK? so at this point you feel scared, you feel what you think is your own fear? what your third eye tells you is truth? OK? so you go out and next thing you hear person in question has just entered the building you feel your fears again ok? which is just as you believe theres going to be trouble rite? Then turns out you see person in question what you heard about was lies and nothing bad happens ok?

SO now I will ask you, if your third eye, if you soul, psychic self is what is present when you feel your own fears, why were your feelings wrong on above situation? why were you scared? why did others pick up on you being scared? it snot real, its evil energies attacking you and taking your energy by making you believe something is real when it is not, eg if you believe it is you it becomes you and your enslaved by evil energies.

So going back to the above, our truest highest self, does not have fear. shouldn't not be able to pick up on fear, what you believe is yours or any one elses.

Your all entrapped by this masonic third eye that if tomarrow you stopped picking up on other peoples bad energies youd think there is something wrong, when the truth is you shouldn't be able to in the first place.

you wont ever believe this but its the truth. if you don't believe show this to the most enlightened or highest mason you know and see what they say!

Yo Mama!
Nic Barnes

12th Jan 16 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A1EX
quote:

Yo Mama!
why did you have to quote all that?
--ToM--

12th Jan 16 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
quote:

Yo Mama!

Because he's a mason
Baskey

12th Jan 16 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As a high power super mason I demand this Guy be banned. We can't have him letting out the truth can we .
Nic Barnes

12th Jan 16 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
quote:

Yo Mama!

Because he's a mason
cant say I'm following all of this mason spam ojc is posting lately
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Yup, Ian isn't interested even though now the spam is obvious.

I just got him banned on another forum thoigh

lol that's sad, and unfair! but I'm only here or was cus my car heater stopped working, its done now, wasn't making this my home, lol.

eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU GUYS, I JUST BLATANTLY BROUGHT TRUE KNOWLEDGE TO YOU GUYS, NOT ONLY ARE YOU MASONS BUT YOUR KIDS(FUTURE KIDS) WIVES, FAMILY FRIENDS ARE TOO. BUT YOU STILL DONT CARE THAT MASONRY/ILLUMINATI HAVE DECEIVED YOU ALL.

CRAZY, SORRY WELL DONE MY BIT. IM OK LEAVING NOW.

BUT HONESTLY THANKX, THAT BIT OF WRITING IS GOLD DUST BLESS U ALL.

Ian
Site Administrator

13th Jan 16 at 00:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've brought nothing.
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
You've brought nothing.

I have actually, but you guys are so low vibration, thinking, especially after all this bad energy, you wont realise the truth if it hit you in the face.

you guys probably do get it, but in order to reply or realise youd have to admit being not just masons but having third eye which you cant, so its cool.

Ian
Site Administrator

13th Jan 16 at 00:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is to realise though? That powerful families want to run the world?

See that's no real secret?
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
What is to realise though? That powerful families want to run the world?

See that's no real secret?

Ian, read the first post please honestly, you dont even need to reply to me, just read it and see if it makes sense, tell those u can see what they think, read it understand it.

Whos the real Ian? the Ian whom is limited by his vessel and senses? the Ian whom is limited to third eye sense? the Ian which is above all else and know the truth of everything in the world?
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Jan 16 at 01:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It summarises to be happy and don't let other people's shit get you down. But you don't half wrap it up.
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
It summarises to be happy and don't let other people's shit get you down. But you don't half wrap it up.

not just that, it shows you the real you, real us, the high frequency us that doesn't judge, hate, get angry,

Also shows that in order to pick up on the bad energies stated above one must stay at a low vibration, which is illuminatis way of keeping everyone from becoming, seeing or feelling their true selves.

To pick up on bad energies is to be vulnerable to them attacking you. Its all fake, eg we shouldn't be on the ground floor vibrations wise should be high up in the clouds. nothing matters then.
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Jan 16 at 01:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You call them vibrations, I just call them being arsed about other things.

I don't judge generally - note how you got far longer with me before I called you out on anything.

I spent 12 years in a job not judging, some of the naughtiest children in my care also turned out to be the most intelligent and most had stories of being disillusioned with school and not given the opportunities they needed because their boredom manifested itself as misbehaviour. You don't get that far being judgemental.

Like today, I pulled out of a junction to turn right in front of someone and they beeped me. Perfectly safe, they were miles away. But they still beeped when I was still there when they arrived. That wouldn't bother me. I'd just think well this guy obviously wants to get somewhere I'll let them out.

I think you are suggesting that there are two kinds of people, those who get really annoyed with every day life and are therefore trapped by it, and those who rise above the trap and give less of a fuck.

I happen to think speed ramps are a conspiracy to keep people down. The road safety benefits are debatable but there's no question over the discomfort when you drive over them every day of your life. If I didn't know any better I'd say they were put there to keep everyone angry.

I've never called it any of this shit though. Its just emotion and influence, and your own outlook on life. I think some of what you say has merit but you absolutely don't need all the shit that goes with it.

[Edited on 13-01-2016 by Ian]
chris_uk
Premium Member

13th Jan 16 at 01:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian... Why are you even entertaining this cretin?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » You are all attacked possessed by evil energies that masonry/illuminati cast over you 22 database queries in 0.0161200 seconds