corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Tyson fury stream

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tyson fury stream
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Nov 15 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got a Tyson fury vs klitchco stream?

[Edited on 29-11-2015 by FlaFFy_91]
Ben G

28th Nov 15 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit late now absolutely stunned Fury beat him
tom130691
Premium Member

29th Nov 15 at 00:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought he did enough for a uk win, didnt expect it was enough in Germany

FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

29th Nov 15 at 13:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I watched it on YouTube in the end. Someone was loading each round on as it ended.
I was at an engagement party. Every lad there gathered round one table with a phone in the middle

I thought it was a pretty terrible fight all round to be fair. Both were on the defensive the whole way through.
A1EX

29th Nov 15 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fury definately won, but Klitschko was awful, whether it was the odd style of Fury putting him off or something else, but he hardly threw a right hand and his jab was almost non existant.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Tyson fury stream 23 database queries in 0.0110371 seconds