corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » GT5 issue.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GT5 issue.
Tiger

User status: Offline
15th Nov 15 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just went to play GT5 on my PS3, not played it since they turned off online features.

It loaded up a screen that said 'the online service period for GT5 has come to an end' then a button saying OK underneath it.

It won't let me click the button though, I know the online services aren't running anymore but I just want to play the game offline but can't advance past this screen, any ideas?
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Nov 15 at 10:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont you have gt6?

I can sell u it if not.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

17th Nov 15 at 11:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit weird, i played GT5 before i headed to the nurburgring this summer, even used my shape scooby on it to practise lol

worked fine, i did get the warning about it not having online services, but just hit ok an carried on as normal

tried turning the internet off on the PS3 and trying to start the game up again?
Tiger

17th Nov 15 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll give it a whirl, frustrating as I've got loads of cars and cash on there still.

New Poll