corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Terrorist attacks in Paris.

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Terrorist attacks in Paris.
Ronson

User status: Offline
24th Nov 15 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Video footage on liveleak of a dead jet pilot, only one though so could be navigator, surrounded by terrorists doing their allahu akbar thing.
3CorsaMeal

24th Nov 15 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are like zombies in some videos. Just constantly saying Allah akbar. It's actually weird. Are they really that simple?
Ben G

24th Nov 15 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, they're absolutely retarded. bit like those proper weird Christians,.but worse.
baza31

25th Nov 15 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I watched that video. I just hope the other pilot is safe or hiding. Every video I seem to come across or watch is to do with these animals now. Allah fucking Akbar, yeh let's see Allah Akbar when the missiles wipe them out
andy1868

25th Nov 15 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rescued by the Syrian army apparently, not verified by the Russians yet though.

They lost 2 more personnel in the rescue operation though, they were saying CIA/Turkish backed rebels fired a TOW missile at a rescue helicopter.

I bet IS are loving this, just when we were on the brink of a unified front against them 2 main parties start scrapping

[Edited on 25-11-2015 by andy1868]
Ellis

26th Nov 15 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Commons debate on military action in Syria just now. Sounds like Cameron is going for it with or without backing of the commons. Not much we didn't know already.
Steve
Premium Member

26th Nov 15 at 11:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will just make it even more chaotic over there, too much cooks with there cocks in the pie over there at the moment then we get incidents like the Russian one
Ellis

26th Nov 15 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bombing will do nothing but create more hatred for the 'west' and all but intensify the unrest and civil war.

I can just about see it now; next year there will be some 'peace keeping' troops or a similarly named force deployed and before you know it a full scale Afghanistan style conflict again.
Ronson

26th Nov 15 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I understand and kind of agree with peoples 'not too sure this is a good idea' statements, but I think we should join the bombing campaign! The more country's involved the sooner (in theory) it'll be over, provided all the country's involved TALK to each other, communicate their plans and FOR FUCKS SAKE involve Turkey even though they have some open support for islamic state!

Also fuck Bashar Al Assad for now as well, get rid of islamic state before doing any deals with him!
Ben G

5th Dec 15 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.sky.com/story/1600631/man-wielding-machete-held-after-tube-stabbing

Fuck Syria, fuck the refugees. Obliterate the lot. Cunts.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

5th Dec 15 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From the pictures it was a small knife not a machete
Ben G

5th Dec 15 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can I see the pics please? I'd get satisfaction knowing the taser hurt him.
3CorsaMeal

5th Dec 15 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I condemn this behaviour.

Inb4DavidCameron
Ben G

5th Dec 15 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In b4 Jeremy corbyn willy touchers. Fucking idiots.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

5th Dec 15 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3347632/Tube-terror-knifeman-screaming-Syria-blood-spilled-slashes-man-s-throat-Tasered-police.html
Bart

6th Dec 15 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ronson
I understand and kind of agree with peoples 'not too sure this is a good idea' statements, but I think we should join the bombing campaign! The more country's involved the sooner (in theory) it'll be over, provided all the country's involved TALK to each other, communicate their plans and FOR FUCKS SAKE involve Turkey even though they have some open support for islamic state!

Also fuck Bashar Al Assad for now as well, get rid of islamic state before doing any deals with him!

Really?
Western countries originally armed isil, we're now bomb them whilst arming the other militant ground troops and another fanatical group will emerge in isil's place. All we'll do is bomb the country and leave as quickly as possible leaving the country with no support and in political turmoil, exactly as Iraq and Afganistan.
Ronson

6th Dec 15 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
quote:
Originally posted by Ronson

Really?
Western countries originally armed isil, we're now bomb them whilst arming the other militant ground troops and another fanatical group will emerge in isil's place. All we'll do is bomb the country and leave as quickly as possible leaving the country with no support and in political turmoil, exactly as Iraq and Afganistan.

I'm not sure on the fact the west actually armed islamic state, we did arm some rebels that ended up siding with them though but the west has a lot of blame in the fact they exist.

The people we should be arming are the Kurdish YPG/YPJ forces in Syria that are successfully fighting them back with old AK47's and assault rifles adapted for sniping and tacticals. islamic state fighters fear they wont go to heaven and get their 72 goat virgins if they're killed by a woman so generally run away from the YPJ girls lol
Tiger

8th Jan 16 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reports of a gunman attack in Hurghada, Egypt, shooting in a hotel, 2 tourists injured so far.
3CorsaMeal

8th Jan 16 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Je suis Egypt.
Ben G

9th Jan 16 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about the Jews on the bus who got shot at a couple of days ago?
eyeopen
Banned

9th Jan 16 at 01:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put it this way there are rich powerful families out there, Any terrorist attack affect there money, shares etc, they wouldn't take kindly to these attacks, or any others.

Hence its obvious they are behind them!

Also I believe we live in a psychic world, far technological world , Eg a real terrorist like Bin Laden would of been found. in no time.

Did any one see the film about terroris (forgot the name) it was based on an Islamist group terrorising the world, an intelligence officer finds his Location instead of it being East was a house in L.A. turns out he wasn't a terrorist or even Muslim just a Junkie in a house full of prossies, English guy, doing videos in home studio to pay for his addiction.

In all Honesty, Muslims would never name there terrorist group after an Egyptian Goddess.

My World is different to this fake drama stage, Hence don't believe in any form of terrorism, But I do believe if any real terrorists existed they would Target the Real families of this world whom pull the strings, own media, set propaganda to brainwash everyone.

[Edited on 09-01-2016 by eyeopen]

Aaron

9th Jan 16 at 05:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What?
noshua

9th Jan 16 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eyeopen what the fuck are u going on about? Start amother thread about it
Aaron

9th Jan 16 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3CorsaMeal

9th Jan 16 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
What about the Jews on the bus who got shot at a couple of days ago?

Je suis bus.

<<  7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Terrorist attacks in Paris. 22 database queries in 0.0169549 seconds