corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Kitchen - Recommendations North West/Cheshire

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kitchen - Recommendations North West/Cheshire
whitter45

User status: Offline
11th Nov 15 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys

Wife is pestering me about a new kitchen

just wondering if anyone has recommendations

Can't be arsed with the 3hour sales guys who then knocks 60% off and a special price for the night deal

Want a good designer/installer and comes recommended

Cheers

Paul
pow
Premium Member

11th Nov 15 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anything in the ikea range suit? Dad has fitted a couple now and is very impressed with quality
andys sxi
Premium Member

11th Nov 15 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wren kitchens are ment to be one of the best out there at the minute for quality, if you go to the shop they stand in the draws to show you how strong they are

April 08 feature car

New Poll