corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Fiesta ST 2.0 16v £3350ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford Fiesta ST 2.0 16v £3350ono
Tom B

User status: Offline
5th Oct 15 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Ford
Model - Fiesta ST
Engine - 2.0
Mileage - 74k
Price - £3350ono
Location - West Midlands
Contact phone number - 07791419417

Ford Fiesta ST 2.0 16v 2007 57 Plate
Unmolested example, with added factory optional extras.
Full Ford Main Dealer Service History, loads of receipts, paperwork, stamped book and old mots
Lady Owner
Black with Full Silver Factory Stripe Kit
Factory Tinted Windows
Full Leather Heated ST Seats
Automatic Rain Sensing Wipers
Automatic Dark Sensing Lights
Heated Folding Electric Mirrors
Ford 6 CD Changer
Aux Connection (with lead)
Trip Computer
Steering Wheel Controls
Heated Front and Rear Windscreen
Fog Lights
Electric Windows
Air Conditioning
4 Matching Avon ZZ3 Tyres with around 5-6mm tread left like new
MOT Sept 2016
74k miles Last service at Ford 71489 miles with stamp.
2 Remote Keys
Never Smoked In

This was owned by Ford Main Dealer in Manchester from new and used as demo car for 6 months and then was sold to a middle aged man April 2008 (with proof) who looked after it for 5 years and any work was always done by Ford. I bought for my wife in 2013 and it has been a great car but due to just having a baby she needs something with 5 doors else we would be keeping it.

This is a great example with a nice spec, difficult to find a standard one thats not been boy racer'd up. Please bear in mind this vehicle is 8 years old and is not brand new and there are a few car park dinks to point out I have shown them in the last pictures. A scuff to drivers seat, a small dent and scuff to drivers rear quarter, and a small crease in the rear bumper sticker. Slight kerbing to alloys. All hardly noticeable unless I had pointed them out.

Genuine private sale

Cash on collection only

Any questions please ask

No timewasters please

£3350ono

Pics Here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161848808656

[Edited on 09-10-2015 by Tom B]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Fiesta ST 2.0 16v £3350ono 24 database queries in 0.0075850 seconds