corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa b f20 linkage?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b f20 linkage?
jay.jay

User status: Offline
26th Sep 15 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a LET in my corsa b with f20 box, just replaced the rear gearbox mount as it was screwed and had dropped slightly, but now the linkage hits the steering rack in 2nd and 4th. I think the mount has been fucked since I put the engine in so that's why I've probably never had this problem before. Anyone else had this problem? I've got the proper linkage from LMF and the gearbox is spaced with a 5mm spacer that's all. I've seen that people have bent the tip of the linkage in to sort this but tbh don't think that will cure it as it's quite a way off lol any help appreciated!

New Poll