corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Top Mounts for Gaz Coilovers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Top Mounts for Gaz Coilovers
oJNAo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Sep 15 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Recently bought Mark.W's Gaz Ultra Low front Coilovers and was wondering what are the best budget top mounts to use?

I was thinking of using the ones off my standard fronts or the FK's I currently have on the car. Only problem is the standards have done 60k since it was new and the FK's are quite rusty and I think the passenger side is buggered.

Don't have a massive budget for top mounts so adjustable ones etc. are out of the window.

Cheers for any help.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

15th Sep 15 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New ones were about £30 each when I bought some (about 8 years ago though!). However, 60k isn't too large a distance IMO.
oJNAo
Premium Member

16th Sep 15 at 13:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll use my standards then and save a bit of cash, cheers

New Poll