corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Oneplus 2 (Two) Smartphone, UK spec - Brand new unopened

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oneplus 2 (Two) Smartphone, UK spec - Brand new unopened
Rob E

User status: Offline
12th Sep 15 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All,

I have a Oneplus 2 for sale. I have purchased it direct from from Oneplus UK via my invite but I have no intention of keeping it. I'm perfectly happy with my Oneplus One at the moment so I'm offering it for sale Brand new and unopened.

Full specs can be seen @ https://oneplus.net/uk/2

Priced at £380 with genuine Oneplus 2 tempered glass screen protector & including signed for/tracked delivery. Cash on collection is my preferred method of transaction but I will happily post too & sort payment via PayPal Gift.

Thanks,
Rob

[Edited on 16-09-2015 by Rob E]

[Edited on 17-09-2015 by Rob E]
Gary
Premium Member

12th Sep 15 at 17:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's crack with these guys? Seem a bit up their own arse with this invite thing. Are the phones that good?
Rob E

12th Sep 15 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love mine, its an absolute powerhouse. They are invite only so they can manage the demand. They are still a relatively small company so don't have the manufacturing capabilities of Apple / Samsung etc. They also don't chase the insane profit margins that Apple/Samsung demand from their products and hence the cheaper price
jezza

13th Sep 15 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems a bit expensive for £420 - I thought these were supposed to be lower price - high spec phones?
Rob E

13th Sep 15 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are, but because they are still so exclusive and impossible to get hold of at the moment, I'm cashing in while the demand is high!
Rob E

16th Sep 15 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Phone is now with me I've uploaded a picture to the first post

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Oneplus 2 (Two) Smartphone, UK spec - Brand new unopened 24 database queries in 0.0113051 seconds